Jisol nodded nonchalantly before putting the mop back in place. The cafe that was originally meant to close for 30 minutes can now open in 5. The manager gave her a thumbs up before rushing to the counter to start a new shift.

She was still sweating when the bell rang, signalling that a customer has entered the cafe. "Welcome, what would you like to have?" Jisol asked without looking up. She used the sleeves of her shirt to wipe her forehead before a tissue appeared in her sight.

"What..." Jisol's gaze trailed from the tissue, to the man's wrist. She didn't need to look at his face to know who he was since his unique tattoo had already identified him. "Oh...thanks." she accepted the tissue, still refusing to look at him.

She knew that there was a girl next to him and that he was probably the kind of guy that makes friends with many girls. Jisol on the other hand, hates being friends with guys. She falls in love way to easily. Even though Yohan was her idol, her crush for him only turned real when she met him.

"Um, I would like an iced americano and..." He trailed off before turning to the girl next to him. "Jimin ah what would you like to have?"

"Oh same same."

"Make that two please." His voice was something Jisol suddenly wanted to hear everyday. It wasn't your typical husky masculine voice, but his soothing, rather high pitched voice sounded like a melody.

Jisol nodded and quickly accepted his card without a second thought before proceeding to make the drinks. That rose...the damn tissue. She couldn't stop thinking about the rose, how he simply plucked it out of Min's bouquet and gave it to her. The gesture was similar to those classy gentlemen in an american show.

She held the two cups and pushed it towards them on the counter, only to notice she had done one wrong drink. Lee Jisol...how even... "Sorry, I'll make a new one right away."

The atmosphere went pin drop silent when Seungyoun grabbed Jisol's wrist to stop her. "It's okay. I'll accept this sweet drink. Just like how you're adding sweetness to my bitter life."

Oh the cringe.

Finally, Jisol took the courage to look him in the eye and boy was he looking fine today. "Cho Seungyoun I seriously don't get why am I even friends with you." The said Jimin gagged at him before turning to Jisol.

"Don't mind him. He's just being super disgusting-"

"I know how you can make it up to me, give me your number." Seungyoun said suddenly, surprising both girls at each end of the counters. Jisol's manager hissed at her to speed things up since the line was getting longer and the customers were getting impatient.

Seungyoun raised an eyebrow, his phone offered in his hand with the dialpad. "Oh sweet jesus so help me." Jisol mumbled under her breath before speed typing her number in Seungyoun's phone.

"Great. See you soon, Jisol." The way her name rolled off his tongue so naturally, she wanted him to call her over and over again.

Jisol physically slapped herself. Get a grip Lee Jisol!!!

--------------------

The carnival was bustling with people, mostly children. Their smiles lit up the entire place as the joy of toys, games and fun was spreaded around. Even the adults were enjoying it, letting their inner child get the best of them.

"Lets play that!!" Yohan was the first to exclaim gleefully, pointing at the rifle game. It wasn't a normal rifle game, they used the paintball ones so it emits quite a loud sound compared to those normal arcade water ones.