chapter 8 ( fake love )

Start from the beginning

Am I dead yet?
No?

I opened my eyes slowly.

" Where's the bicycle? " I asked, but it was only then I realized a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. Recognising those crooked fingers, I gasped and looked up, my eyes meeting his.

We stared at each other for awhile, and he immediately put his hands off me. " S-sorry I.. I... I was just trying to save you from the bicycle. " he stuttered.

Oh my god.

My heart was palpitating. " Lets .... Let's go to school. I have to buy my uniform. " I said, turning away from him. His face- I just can't handle it. I can't handle that hot stuff...

I was walking infront of him all the way until we reached school. I stopped infront of the school canteen, and turned around to face Seokjin but still, I'm unable to raise my head to look at his face.

I continued staring at the floor while I mumbled my words softly. " I g-gotta go buy the uniform n-now... " I said and walked away immediately
and I swear,
I heard him chuckling.

That was embarrassing. I stepped into the uniform shop, while the auntie inside looked at me, shocked.

" W-what happened to you, girl?! "

" Well, I fell into a puddle. " I explained.

" Poor thing! Come! Let me find you some new uniform... " she said and rushed to grab the clothes behind her.

" Why is your uniform so... loose? " she asked, eyeing me up and down. I shrugged. She measured my waist, and passed me a new set of uniform. Wow, They're 2 sizes smaller.

I paid the money and she told me to leave my uniform to her so she can help me to wash them. I thanked her, and then proceed to change in the toilet.

I walked out, checking myself out in the mirror. " wow! Y/n... You've lost weight! " I said, smiling to myself. There was indeed a huge difference after that stupid diet. My arms got so much thinner, and my waist got smaller. I walked out smiling at myself, feeling so much more confidence in me than before, until I saw Seokjin waiting for me outside the toilet.

Why the hell is he so hot for?

" JIN! " Another voice called out. I turned to see Jungkook running towards him. As Seokjin saw him running over, his eyes got huge. " Jungkook.... " both of them collided with each other, and they hugged each other tightly. Both of them clearly have been thinking about each other. It's just that none of them has the courage to start a conversation. I stared at the 2 boys who longed for each other's embrace. Jungkook looked at my direction and walked over to me. He placed an arm around my back, pulling me towards Seokjin.

" If it's not for you, I would have never forgiven him. " Jungkook said, smiling at me. " She's the one who told me how much you missed me too! " Seokjin said and the both of them looked at me with a grateful expression.

Erm... Awkward.

" Ahah... I was just helping out... " I mumbled, not knowing who to look at. Plus both of them are so hot I CAN'T do this.

" I... I GOT TO GO BACK TO CLASS. YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE TALKING!" I said and ran off to class. I stopped halfway and turned around, surprised to see both of them hugging each other tightly. Two emotional men hugging each other lovingly in front of the female toilet in school. That's what I call bromance.

Things were going well in class. I talked alot to Seokjin, mostly because he needs to catch up with his studies, and the teacher allowed us to do so. But I knew something was bad..
Someone is watching us.