" Thank you sooo much! I better get going! Enjoy ur recess! B-bye! " I said and waved to him before running up to class. Luckily the teacher wasn't in class yet and the class was full of noise. I walked to my seat, ignoring Seokjin who's sitting behind me. I sat down and-

" AH-AHHHH " Seokjin screamed in pain, I did not turn around, and hold back my laughter. After a few seconds of him suffering in pain, I decided to move my chair and let him go.
" fuck! " he winced in pain, but the class was too busy to care about him.

I took out my English textbook, the one that Seokjin tored a page off, on my desk. I took out a tape from my bag and taped the page that Seokjin tore yesterday back neatly. Just then, I realized I haven't had breakfast which caused my stomach to make whale noises.

The whole class stood up when our English teacher, Ms Lee, walked in.
Then it was time for our English essay assignment which I'm surprisingly good at. Hehe.

-Recess-

What should I eat? Is there something low in calories??? Oh great! A chickpea sandwich! I grabbed one of them and started munching on it.

" oh look the pig is eating again! " someone called out. I instantly knew who it was. Jennie Kim. That bitch ( NO HATE TO JENNIE I LOVE HER AND BLACKPINK OKAY) , the girlfriend of Kim Seokjin. Both of them suck okay ew. A slut and a playboy. They really do make a good shitty couple. I ignored her words, and continued eating.

" give me that, fatty. I'll eat it for you. You need to lose some weight. " she said and started walking towards me.

" oh? You're asking *me* for my sandwich when you're holding a hamburger in your hand? Who's the greedy one here? " I asked loudly, making sure I said it louder for the people at the back. People started laughing and Jennie flinched at my words, as she stomped off immediately.

" UGH! OPPAAA " she whined as she walked over to Seokjin. She really ruined my appetite. I looked at my half-eaten sandwich, and decided to throw it into the bin. I walked back to class to continue my revision for exams, all the way till the next lesson started.

-end of school-
I checked my phone and saw a message from Jungkook. I immediately clicked on it.
JK : hello! Did you get caught? ;)

Me: Nope! The teacher wasn't in class yet, thanks to you!

JK : you're welcome!

Me: I HAVE to repay you for your kindness! Tell me! What do you want? A drink? I'll treat you!

JK: nono it's fine

Me : I insist.

JK : hm... sure!! Meet me in 5? At my classroom ( 2/4 )

Me: 👌

A smile grew on my face and I quickly packed my bag, excited to meet Jungkook. I haven't had the chance to look at him properly yet. I remembered him looking really attractive though.

" 2/4... " I looked around the school, searching for his classroom. FOUND IT! I ran towards it and stopped when I saw him.

Wait, that's him, right? He's the only one in class. Why is he's so attractive?!  Oh my god.

I stared at him through the window

" Oh-hey! " he called out. I jumped at his voice.

" He-hello... " I said as he walked out of the classroom and stood in front of me. I look at the guy 2 heads taller than me. What do I do? It's like standing infront of someone 1000 times more attractive than you.

" Starbucks? " he asked and I smiled.

" let's go. "

Walking beside someone that you just met is really awkward since both of us kept quiet most of the time while walking to the mall.

" so... What's your hobby? " Jungkook asked, starting the conversation to break the awkwardness between us.

" Drawing I guess... I sketch most of the time. " Jungkook widened his eyes at my response.

" Me too! I prefer to paint though. "

"Oooo. "

" ......I like photography too " I added.

" What the hell? Me too! "   I was wowed by how we had so much in common.

" You know.. I really admire people who can play the piano... " I said.

" I can do that... But not as good as Yoongi hyung! Haha... Yoongi is my friend by the way. " he said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

" Really? That's great! I wish I could play the piano. "

"Oh! I like people who love to wear black. Is that weird? " Jungkook asked, laughing. I shook my head.

" Not at all. I'm weirder. I like people who tells dad jokes. Like punny people ya know? Funny? pUNny? " I said and the both of us started laughing.

We got ourselves a mocha frappe and walk around the mall. I couldn't stop staring at Jungkook. I've never seen such an attractive person, both on the inside and the outside.

I wonder if he has a girlfriend. If he does, I envy her. He's such a nice guy. Should I ask him? Indirectly???

" Erm Jungkook wouldn't your friends find it funny if they happen to see the both of us here hanging out? I mean if people like your girlfriend see us or something... "

Jungkook gasped.

" I– What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend! And my friends are really chill people. "

"You.. don't have a girlfriend? " I asked. How could someone THIS attractive not have a girlfriend?!

" Nope! What makes you think I have one? " he asked, chewing on his straw.

Uwu he looks like a bunny. >.<

" Erm because you're a really nice person so.... " I mumbled.  👉👈

  " HAHAHA NAH.. I don't think anyone likes me at the moment. I mean. I would love to date but... Maybe not now. I planned to focus on my studies first. " He said.

Ahh... So he doesn't want to date anyone at the moment?

" Oooh okay I see... By the way, when's your birthday? " I changed the topic.

" 1st September. You? "

" 7 July! " I replied. " Woah.. Double 7... Your lucky number is 7! " he said happily.

This guy is just too adorable...I feel weak. He looked at his watch and his eyes widened a little.

" Oops! It's already 5... I got to go! I have a curfew. Goodbye! " he said and waved to me.

" Bye Jungkook! It was nice meeting you! " I exclaimed and he gave me a smile before he walked off towards the exit of the mall. I then realized it was time for me to head home as well.

Once I got home, the first thing I did was step on the weighing machine. 54.4kg. I lost 0.6kg... I ate a banana, and lay out the gym mat before working out again.