one and all

i only wanted to help them. the voices in my head are louder today. i set Nomad in my chair looking out the window. i thought he might appreciate the new scenery. getting up from bed i started to tear up... why. why had god done this to me? why did he have to betray me. the tears kept falling until i felt a glass hand on my shoulder. turning i see nomad tilting his head at me. he walks over cupping my face. i hug him and cry into his leg. he pets my head and smiles kindly at me.

"shhh its ok child. you dont need those stupid humans. you dont need anyone but me and your dolls" i look up at him and nodding knowing he was right. everyone just leaves me in here. after millenie found out about the daddy daughter day i was confined to my room. nomad raised my chin and caressed my cheek lovingly.

"dont worry i wont let anyone have you" i tilted my head at that. have me? what did he mean. well im glad to have him. he is really nice. and when rose and Kurai are sleeping or doing other things he is still here. he says weird things sometimes but that's ok because im weird to. today millenie said we're having a family dinner so i have to get ready. i wear my white and blue sundress and hold Nomads hand as we walk. everyone was really surprised when i walked in with him. daddy stood and looked at road who nodded.

"ami.....come over here please" i tilted my head and started walking over Nomad following in beat\.

"with out the d...Nomad sweety" i blinked and looked at Nomad.

"can you stay here a minute Mady-kun" he nodded and i walked over to daddy. he then pulled me to him till i hit his chest

"why is he moving" i blinked and looked at road

"because he is special hehe thats what he told me" daddy growled at him but nomad just stared there blankly at them. he had a sad look in his eyes making me frown.

"look you guys made him sad now" i tried to go over to him but daddy just kept me close to him

"we cant trust him it could be innocence ami" i looked at daddy wondering why he was calling my my name now instead of reaper. he must be really serious. i then went back to looking at reaper only to see he had a glow to his eyes. and these needles appeared from his hands like they were inside him. nomad threw them hitting my dads hand but because of daddy's choose power they went right threw him.

"nice try. what are you?" daddy said nomad twitched before looking at me

"a tool....a companion....a lover....a weapon....for my master or...mistress" nomad said looking at me the whole time before muttering mistress. daddy tensed and looked at road before millenie walked over to him and touched his shoulder. i felt....bad when touched him.

"i see so your meant to be used like a servant am i correct" nomad glared at millenie and stepped away from him closer to me.

"that could also be said....only used by my chosen....also known as...Ami-sama" he looked at me and bowed. i blushed and looked at daddy who was glaring at nomad.

"well then i see no harm. tyki-pon let her keep him. he can better protect her when the time comes. after all im sure he wouldn't want his er....chosen...to be hurt and i right" nomad nodded and kissed my hand pulling me from daddy to him and glared at daddy...the two had a glaring match before i was planted in a seat. daddy on one end..nomad on the other....well life in the noah family just got a little more interesting.