trip

Mr.Yeegar as he asked me to call him smiled when he picked me up. Today was the day we left for our trip and I had my small backpack to prove it. Mr.Yeegar walked in smiling. That morning when he was helping me get ready he told me about how he used to be a teacher before he was in the Black Order.

"But, one day an Akuma came into the school as a little girl and killed everyone." I say how sad he was so I  gave him a flower to try and cheer him up. He laughed and messed up my hair taking me hand so we could leave. His Finder friend was waiting for us by a carriage and we left. Allen was gone already so I guess I couldn't say goodbye. Hugging my knees I sat by Mr.Yeegar who read a book.

"So I heard from Komui that you have quite the unique Innocence. Is that true, Ami?" I nodded and activated it. Still attached to my wrist my blade formed and I showed it to him. He looked in awe at it and examined it.

"Interesting. Very interesting." He smiled and I deactivated in looking down. Then up as he continued to read.

"...W-what are you reading?" I asked. He snickered and moved me to his lap so I could see. It had pictures of people and really long words.

"It’s a book on medicine, Ami. It helps me heal the finders when they get hurt badly on missions." I nodded and tried to read but gave up in a huff when I got to a big word, he laughed and started reading it to me and explaining the different words.

                                                                                  ~>0<~

We got to a small town. Akuma as Mr.Yeegar said the monsters were called. They were around a ghost girl with a bear and she ran to us crying. Yeegar killed all the Akuma making me laugh as they died. It was funny, Level 2's were so funny sometimes. Hehe oh but Allen says they are hurting souls so I have to be nice.

"Thank you..." The girl said disappearing leaving her Innocence in the bear behind. Mr. Yeegar picked it up and put it in his pocket. We did that a lot. Traveled to different places and picking up Innocence. We even met Level 3 Akuma. Soon we came to a straight stop making me fall from the chair in the carriage.

"Ami, stay here okay and be safe." Mr.Yeegar said walking out. I heard screaming and peeked out the window to see those odd butterflies again. My birthmark stung slightly and I saw one land inside.

"Oh...hello..." I said picking it up. It fluttered around me and soon I heard Mr.Yeegar scream.and a pretty song but it was about the Earl.

"Lord Millennium is searching you

Looking for the heart now

Have you heard the news

Once we have

We will see.. hehe now you sing." I shuddered and saw Road form before. She turned and smiled big running to the carriage and hugging me.

"TYKI! SHE'S IN HERE HEHE!!!" Road yelled. The man from the field walked in and smiled hugging me as well.

"Baby girl, here you are."  He smiled patting my head. I looked at him confused and tilted my head.

"Who are you? And why did you hurt Mr.Yeegar?" Tyki frowned and glared and the unconscious Mr.Yeegar.

"I’m your Daddy, sweetie. And I’m taking you home now." I looked down.

"But Allen is waiting for me at the Order..." Tyki sighed and touched my birthmark as the butterflies landed on me making me tired and everything go dark.