destroy

Ami’s POV

I started to cry and I held onto my scythe. It was bloody from the General. Kumoi glared and pointed his robot telling it to attack me. I hugged and a dark bubble appeared around me. Allen was inside with me. I shook and looked at him tears continuing me to fall.

"Just deactivate your Dark Matter, Ami. Maybe we can tell them it was an accident." I glared and he started to fall out of the bubble

"I DON’T KNOW HOW." I yelled they kept attacking until it hurt so much that my bubble popped and I was in the corner hoping to be invisible.

"We will ask you again, Noah retract your Dark Matter and we will make your death painless as possible." I shook and hugged my knees hoping they would go away. My scythe got out of my grip and started swinging at them. I saw a way out and ran as fast as possible. Before I came to a room where a lot of exorcists were. They all activated their Innocence and started attacking. I grabbed my scythe and cut the air opening a void that I jumped into. I closed it as fast as I could but not before a gun bullet hit my eye.

I held my bloody eye trying to wipe the blood away as fast as I could my world around me was fool of falling buildings. My dress full of blood both mine and theirs. I limped to a building opening the door and falling out into the new Ark. Daddy caught me and panicked slightly telling them to get the Akuma nurse. The Earl ran and got one as fast as his chubby legs good (which was pretty fast for a old guy) I looked at Daddy and Road who were trying to keep me awake. I sighed and tried to stand but Daddy told me to stay down and not move. The nurse attempted to get the Innocence.

It was stuck in my eye and they had to remove it before it spread to my dark mater. Taking it out didn't hurt it was disconnecting the vein that made me scream. Blood getting everywhere. I felt the dark start to take over and soon I was out.

                                                                    >(@)<

When I woke up I was in my room. My blanket covering me warmly as I held my dolly. I brought my hand to my eye to find a patch over it. A rose design intraced it. Daddy walked in holding a new doll. I didn't really care though. I guess I didn't really realize how much we were despised until the ones you though you could trust and thought trusted you, turned on you. I hugged my legs as he set the doll down. This one had pretty black hair and a rose patch like mine. She wore a rose dress as well. I got out of bed dropping my other doll. Her head cracking as I did. I grabbed the new doll and held her close.

"What are you going to name her Reaper?" I giggled my mouth stretching into a grin like Daddy’s.

"Rose." I looked up and he smirked with me taking me to see the others. Time for some fun I can’t wait to see them all die! Hehe X))