his little reeper

A few days and its been like a new world. Daddy sometimes leaves and makes Road watch over me or even Lulu Bell but its fun here. Every day is something new! Earl-sama isn't as bad as Allen-kun said. He is actually really nice. Lero and me play a lot but most of the time his is with another Noah on a mission to kill my parallel family. That’s what Daddy calls them. Because they are the opposite of him and the others.

Today I’m wearing a black dress with pink lace dress. My bone scythe lay next to my bed. I wonder why they still haven’t taken it away. Not that I’m not glad to have it. Skinn scares me sometimes. One of Daddys Teeze fluttered by me landing on my shoulder where the tip on my birthmark was. It flapped its wings at me as a signal to hurry. Hehe must be breakfast soon. I pulled my hair in pigtails and ran to the dining room. Road, Jasdevi (aka Jsdevero and Devitto hehe who I found was the one I bit), and Skinn were there. Jasdevi and Skinn were having a food fight . Road was cheering them on. Hehe Lero had a melon on his head. Poor Lero hehe. I climbed on to a chair and watched. Everyone else was busy with missions and Earl-sama walked in during the fight.

"....Wow what’s with the mess?" I giggled at they stuttered and sat down. Daddy sat by me lifting me to his lap. Giggling and kicked my legs playfully. Turns out Road just wanted everyone to do her homework hehe oh and to tell me I would be starting school with her. that meant I got to go out whoo hoo~!

Everyone got a card to say who they had to kill. Except me and Road. Because we had school. Man this stinks. Why can’t I go play with Allen-kun. I miss him and Ms.Lenalee. But Daddy says I have to be a good girl and not go by them or I could get hurt.

Sometimes I miss Mommy. Road is nice and acts like my big sister, but its not the same. sometimes I wander. Don’t know what I wonder about but I wonder.

Road and I got told by Earl-sama to head to school so me and Road changed into our uniforms. A blue and white dress with a blue biray. Road wore the same one and was outing.

"I hate uniforms. I don’t see why we have to go to human school." I giggle.

"Oh, come on Road. I have never been.It will be fun! Besides better then you know being here all day with nothing to do." Road thought then paled and grabbed me running off in a rush with our bags.