mission

My first mission, the day before I got my uniform. Apparently now I was an exorcist and I had to wear one. It was a coat like Ms.Lenalee’s but instead of a skirt, they were shorts. and high boots. My white hair was in pigtails because Ms.Lenalee said it would be cute. Allen wasn’t coming on this trip, Komui said that he needed rest so he sent Kanda with me instead.

In truth, I was terrified. I had to fight those monsters from before and protect the same thing that gave me my scythe, at least thats what Komui said. We had a Finder like Mommy used to be, with us. I think his name was Tama or something, I can’t remember. I do know the only reason I was able to catch up with Kanda though.

We had to find this Innocence in a town called Rosetinville. It's supposed to be an instrument but I have no idea where it could be. Kanda pulled me into a hotel for the night. He slept like a log but me on the other hand. I giggled and snuck out of the hotel. I wanted to get back to Allen as soon as possible. He was the only one I trusted at the Order. Well, maybe Ms.Lenalee, yeah definitely Ms.Lenalee.

I walked around the city and it got pretty dark outside. Then it started raining! I might have gotten lost...I can’t find the hotel. Kanda is going to so mad at me! I started to run only to find an old church.

"At least I’ll be out of the rain." I said out loud and ran inside. It was empty except for a piano. It was old and broken down looking but still magical. I closed my eyes and soon it started to play on its own. I smiled knowing this song. It was called Tears Lullaby. I smiled and danced to it not daring to sing. If I did then it only reminded me of my aunt. How she would burn my skin with her cigarettes every time I sang or chop of my hair till it was uneven and ugly.

"It's a pretty song isn't it?" I turned to see a girl about Allen's age. She had short dark hair and gray skin with crosses on her forehead. She smiled at me with a purple umbrella and walked over kneeling down by me.

"Hi I'm Road. You're Ami right?" I nodded looking confused. She giggled.

"Lero lero Road-sama this is bad, lero if the Earl finds out...." Road threw him.

"Oh hush up Lero he won't find out besides, I want to see the new addition before she turns hehe. She looks so cute!" I giggled.

"You're umbrella's name is Lero and he says lero?" She laughed and nodded petting my head. The door burst open showing Kanda. He looked very mad. Then shocked at the girl in front of me.

"Ami, get away from her she is the enemy." He growled. I backed up but she seems so nice. Nicer than him.

"That's mean I only wanted to meet little Ami hehe. Tyki is right she is adorable! " She smiled.

"Don't worry I'm not here for your precious innocence. Only to look and watch hehe well until next time. bye bye Ami. Mr. Exorcist." With that Road left with Lero close behind. Kanda walked over and grabbed me by my neck pointing his blade at me.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HER BRAT?!" I whimpered and tried to get his hand away.

"No, stop..." I cried tears falling.

"YOU’RE IN LEAGUE WITH THE NOAH AREN’T YOU?!" I cried and screamed making the piano glow and fade.

"The Innocence.” Kanda walked over and broke the pretty piano before throwing me at Tama and walking off.

                                                                           ~>0<~

Once we made it back to the Order I was called into Komui's office. Allen was there with a Finder and a man in a uniform. Only his was gold instead of silver.

"Ami can you come here." I nodded and walked to Allen clutching his coat.

"Kanda says you met a Noah. And that it looked like you have met her before." I shook my head.

"I met a girl but her name wasn't Noah. It was Road. She seemed nice enough...was I not supposed to talk to her?" Komui sighed.

"She is from the Noah family, and is a very bad person. She even hurt some people from the Order. Now, tell me have you met her before or Tyki for that matter." I shook my head then thought for a moment.

"Who is Tyki?"

"Tyki is a man in a top hat and gray skin like Road has. He is known to have butterflies around him that eat human flesh." I looked down and nodded.

"I saw him before but it was at my old house....the day Allen got me." I said smiling hugging allen.

"..Did you ...talk to him?" I shook my head.

"No he liked a field by my house. It had corpses from when a village burned down a few years ago. It’s really smelly though." I said making a face. Komui sighed and looked at the man with a black and gold uniform.

"Ami this is General Tiedoll. He will be watching you when Allen is gone okay?" I teared up.

"Allen is going away?" Komui sighed and nodded

"But only for a bit. While he is gone the General here will look after you. He says he will make sure your safe okay." I nodded and watched Allen leave. I felt tears fall and Mr. General pat my head.

"It will be okay Ami. Promise I even here one of the other Generals will be taking you on a little trip for a bit so you can see the world! Won’t that be fun?" I nodded and looked down.

"I’m glad you leave tomorrow at 4 pm okay. So, it gives you a lot of time to pack." I looked down and walked with Mr. General. Once we got to my room he helped me back some of my things and tucked me into bed.

After reading me a story he left turning out the lights as I felt my self move to the dream world.

I was at a big white town. My dress was white too. Road walked up smiling and hugging me.

"Oh I’m so glad you are here! I was wondering if I could connect with you in that place, hehe." I looked down.

"I’m not supposed to talk to you. Mr.Komui says your a bad person." Road pouted.

"Do I look like a bad guy?"

"Well no, you look nice but.."

“Then there ya go hehe no need to worry." she smiled.

"I’m here to tell you that your Daddy will be coming for you soon okay? So sleep tight and I can’t wait to see you, Ami." She hugged me and laughed playing with me in my dream.