my brother's order

Reaper’s POV

Today I was going on a mission with Road. It would be my first mission. We were going to a town about finding this Innocence that was in a church or something. I had Lero in my arms giggling as Road ran eating candy. Jasdevi had told me to try and use my powers but I didn't know how. I knew was that it had something to my name. So it had something to do with life.

Sometimes I wondered if they were hiding something from me but I don’t mind. They were my family to that was all that mattered. Daddy said he had to go for a bit. Sometimes I wonder what happened to Mama after she died but Daddy says she had to die so that the world could move on.

We came into the town today. I was wearing a black and white shirt with a black bow at the top, and a black and white plaid skirt. Road put my hair in a little side ponytail and the rest of my hair was down. I liked to carry a guitar, that matched. It was cool and made a really nice sound. My scythe  was the guitar. The Earl helped do it. He said everyone had a musical talent so I had to start practicing too. I was pretty good at it and loved to play all different kinds of songs but I wish it had more of a beat to it. sometimes I have Jasdevi bang on some tupperware to help with that. We grabbed the Innocence when someone with red hair and an eye patch came up to us.

"Two young Noah? Hand over the Innocence." I held my guitar close and looked at Road who nodded and threw it to me. I strummed sending the Innocence in the air where an Akuma ate it and they both exploded.

"Bad idea Noah scum." I glared and squeaked as he shot at me hitting me in the shoulder. Road screamed and ran to me and my white clothes became red. Tim flew onto my nose and fluttered his wings.

"Timcanpy?" I said hugging him to me. He got out and flew around me. Road sighed and got to getting me up a little.

"Timcampy, you know her." He nodded and landed on my head like he used to to Allen signaling Allen knew me too.

"That girl is coming wth me." I shook my head and hid behind Road.

"Akuma distract them." She tried to help me into her heart shaped door but suddenly I was thrown back out and the door closed behind her. I landed on my butt and held my guitar close. All the Akuma were gone and only smoke was left. This man scared me.

"There you are." I squeaked and tears fell from my eyes. I don’t like humans. He had his gun at my head. My guitar started to glow and my world went dark.

                                                         ...............................................................

When I woke I was in my old room. Allen was at my bedside and hugged me to him. My ankle was chained to the bedside floor with a lock on it. Komui walked in looking disappointed.

"Ami, why did you betray us?" I tilted my head. Betray? I just went to live with my daddy.

"I just went with Daddy is all Komui-san." I smiled and giggled. He held a green glowing scalpel and started walking towards me.