awakening

Ami’s POV

I woke up in a white room. It looked a lot like the one Allen was in when he was getting his arm was getting fixed. Allen was in my room he was looking at me worried. I tilted my head and smiled. Hehe

"Morning Big Brother, hehe what’s wrong?" I touched his forehead. He blinked and hugged me closely. I mean it was so nice to see him. I guess I can forgive him for not understanding my family maybe I can even get him to come to our side. THEN WE COULD ALL LIVE TOGETHER! Yeah, that would be perfect! I have to ask Daddy but I sense Allen as one of my lives hehe.

"Ami, thank goodness you’re okay. I was soo worried when Master Cross brought you here and you were all gray. Komui said he was going to do some tests and see what was wrong, but you look okay now. " I smiled and Tim flew into my hands.

"Timmy! I missed you! I missed you too Allen-nii. I mean I guess it’s ok now because you’re okay and not killed." I smiled and kicked my legs back and forth on the edge of my bed. Allen looked and backed up a bit. What was wrong?

"A...Noah?" He seemed to just whisper, but I heard. I smiled and touched my nose.

“Hehe, yep Big Brother but I missed you. I’m so glad I get to see you." I smile and hugged him till Kanda put put his silly katana at my neck. I smile and giggle.

"Hi Kanda. It’s nice to see you." I smile big and touch his katana but it zaps me.

"Owwie" I put my finger in my mouth. Why did it zap me? That mean sword. Komui walked in with some Generals. They all had their Innocence activated. I wonder why. There weren’t any akuma around, and I certainly wasn't here to hurt anyone. I was brought here! Though I am happy to see Allen-nii. I wonder where Ms.Lenalee is.

"Deactivate your Dark Matter Noah NOW. Or be destroyed." I start to tear up. But I didn’t mean to activate it. It was accident, I don’t know how to deactivate it yet. Road was going to help me next month.

"WE SAID DEACTIVATE YOUR DARK MATTER NOAH!" I started to cry and my scythe grew with a dark figure again. It attacked them.

“N-no bad scythe don-.'' But it was too late. One of the Generals was already dead.