Alma karma

its been about 3 weeks sense i left my room. when i heard something but was going to happen. road came into my room jumping up and down excitedly. in her white dress outfit. daddy came in in his white outfit as well with a soft smile. 

"OH ami i cant wait! todays the day!! todays the day little reaper! the 14th is going to awaken. we made so many preparations and i even convinced the earl to let you come! can you believe it?! he was worried but then i told him that there would be all our noah brother in to protect you and whoop your coming" i-i get to go? i get to go!!!!! omg my goodness. i get to leave my room i looked at nomad who smiled at me and when to sit by the window. he know i couldn't bring him but i was so excited to go!. daddy patted my head pulling out a white dress with sleeves that tie behind my neck the ripped tied to my wrists and hanging loosely as i walk. i smile happily as i held roads hand. 

road said i didn't have to wear shoes so i got to walk around bare foot as we went to meet the other noah. i smile as i wave at wisely and he runs picking me up and hugging me. im so happy to see him awake. its been so much fun having him back with us. i..miss skin though. mightra look down at me and bow a little. he dosn't talk much but he does bring me flowers every once in a while...i saw the millanie nod to him and he disappeared. 

all the "new" noah were serious. but i never knew their human names. like i did with daddy, lulubell and uncle Sheryil. Tryde looked down at me and i waves shyly at him. i think i saw a ghost of a smile at me but it disappeared fast as he watched over the other noah. Tryde was interesting. i read from a book Millanie gave me that he was the noah of Judgment. to make sure the other noah didn't betray eachother. road sat my  by wisely happy grinning. 

"this will be so much fun Ami soon we will get the 14th back and then we can move forward with everything wont that be exciting!" she said i nodd smiling happily and i held Wisely's arm. he patted my head and we started to head out. everyone but me and the earl had to go get everything ready so i had to go by him. daddy kissed my forehead.

"be good for the earl while im gone little Reaper" i nodded smiling. i saw wisely whisper something to road who nodded sadly while she was looking at us. i wonder why? this was a happy day! i got to leave my room for a while! i get to see Nii-san! the 14th gets to come home! everyone was here. it was a wonderful day. road turned into her doll self and floated over to me siting in my lap as the earl put my on his shoulder.

"well my dears looks like the show is about to start. how about we pick out a great seat" 

"yay! i cant wait millanie! hehe" road nodded smiling at me as i hugged her. we used the new ark door to go to a basment like room. it had pipes and it was kind of damp  but then i saw a man in the floor. wow! this place has everything. 

"first we have to get the right people to join our little party. after all it needs to be grand for our dear brother to join us again. only the best! Sheryl my boy i think it best if we get a little coroperation in getting the scientists to join us dont you think." earl said to uncle. he nodded and started having the scientists come into the room and held them to the wall. HAH! i saw johnny and Reever to! yay i get to see my old friends! hehe. i smile as i see how many people are here. this is going to be so much fun.