Tears of a monster

Ami’s POV

I hugged my scythe to my chest. My white hair flowing behind me as I walked. Suddenly it was grabbed from behind and tugged. I squeaked and landed on my butt.

"Oww. Why did you do that?" I asked holding my hair so it wouldn't rip from my head. The man smirked. He had black eyes and gray hair. He was obviously an older man. His wrinkles  showed that.

"What is a young girl doing out at this hour alone?" He smiled like a pervert. I knew that smile it was the one da...Tyki gave to a few girls and guys sometimes.

"I’m walking home now please let my hair go:" He tugged it starting to drag me.

"I think it’s best if ya just come with me quietly girly." I whimpered and my scythe moved on its own cutting my hair and the mans hand off. He howled in pain, and went to run but my scythe cut him in half. It then moved to my and with the side of his blade nuzzled my face.

My hair was barely to my shoulders now I guess. I hugged my scythe and started home again. Humans in this world were evil. I wish they would all disappear. Tyki sometimes was in the meadow. He was looking for me but I wasn't ready for him. He wasn't my Daddy. Allen-nii....Allen wouldn't lie. But then wh...it hurt my head to think about this anymore. I just wanted to go home.

As I went through the door I saw my aunt smirking with her legs crossed.

"Well, if it isn't the little shit that got my poor sister killed." She smirked and slammed my to the wall. My scythe clinked to the floor like it was lifeless. She then proceeded to slam my head into the wall until blood ran down my face. A man walked in smirking at her.

“Oh dear, where are my manners? Whore this is Uncle Alex.. Love, this is the b**** I was telling you about." She smirked as his eyes gleamed with lust. I whimpered and went to reach my scythe begging it to safe my but it didn't move. I even prayed for Tyki to come and eat him but that wasn't the case. He tore off my dress and undies licking his lips at my naked form.

                                        (BEWARE RAPE IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He picked me up and kissed my aunt before throwing me into my mommy’s bedroom. He sat on the bed like a pimp smirking at me as I shook in fear.

"Aww don’t worry this is like a game Ami-chan." He smiled and held out a hand. A-a game?

"W-what k-kind of g-gaa-ame?" I whimpered he pulled me to him and touched my nono spot. I shook and struggled as he moved his finger inside me. No!!! I don’t like this!!!

"S-stop p-please." I begged but he just laughed.

"Oh, the slut likes it ruff dose she alright then."

He shoved me to my knees and took off his clothes showing his ....? What was that? I haven't seen one of these before... The man laughed at my confusion and took my hand making me touch it.. it was hard and sweaty. Gross.

"It’s a lollipop slut. Wanna taste it?" I shook my head and went to move away when he grabbed the sides on my head and made me put my mouth on it.  He moved my head up and down as he moaned. Tears fell from my eyes and soon it shot liquid down my throat. I coughed and spit it out trying to breath. When i looked up the man was beet red with anger.

"You b**** you should be honored to have my seed in your mouth how dare you spit it out!" He slapped me across the face and moved to my nono spot putting the thing in me. I screamed and felt blood run down my leg he moved in and out making me feel like I was breaking. After he was done he left me bleeding and naked with his "seed" all over my body.

                                               (rape over now)

I shook and smirked as I heard screaming. Praying it was them dieing. 3 weeks it’s been since my aunt and uncle came here and every night and morning HE came in and hurt me like he did before. I peeked out of my door to see my savior was an Akuma. He looked at me and paled rushing up to me.

"Lady Noah, what has happened are you okay? I’ll get your father." He moved to leave and soon all the Noah were in my home. Tyki rushed up to me and hugged me tight I had bruised in my begs from constant abuse and my face was cut up along with the rest of me from torcher. I had "seed" all over me and all my clothes were ripped and discarded.

"Oh my baby my baby girl are you- what happen..." Road was crying and even the Earl was looking ready to kill someone! I felt like a doll but I wanted to be hugged and loved again. I touched Tyki’s back and didn't want to let go. It hurt and I didn't want to be alone. Tyki picked me up and rocked me trying to show I wasn't going to be hurt. Every move I made hurt. I felt dirty and I was dirty. Road put a blanket around me trying to silence her cries and opened her heart shaped door to their realm. Tyki held me close and thanked the Akuma who bowed and looked worried.

Soon my world went black. It was nice when this happened it meant it wouldn't hurt for a bit.