blood and roses

i woke up to daddy smiling big as he opened the door. he much have found me a new doll or something but when he walks in i see he has nothing. maybe he is just happy today. not that it maters. ill jsut get stuck in my room again like always.

"good morning my little reaper. how did you sleep" i sat up and swong my legs over the side of the bed holding rose close in my lap.

"im of daddy. just....just a bit lonely" should i tell him?

idk i think so hehe i mean maybe he will let you kill that exorcist boy once and for all" i learned that rose can hear my thoughts. sometimes when i don't want to talk out loud i talk to her this way. daddy smiles wider and kneels by my bed side.

"well not for long. how would you like to sneak out of here to day and have a daddy daughter day hm? does that sound fun" i smiled and nodded big before hugging him well after i sat rose down. i didn't want to crack her.

"o thank you thank you thank you daddy hehehe" he made the shushing sound meaning millenie must not know. i smiled and nodded.

"rosie you want to come hehe"

no leave me here next to alen. we can have a privet date today. you go have fun. and member hehe have ALOT of FUNNY HHAHAHAHAHAH.

i nodded and sat her next to alen on the window sill so they would look out at the pretty scenery. i set a stoll next to her so they could get down if they want to.

"your not talking rose with you reaper?" i shook my head.

"no she doesn't want to come. she says she would like to be with alen today" daddy nodds and takes my hand getting me dressed in a simple white dress with a black shirt that crosed my neck line under it. i put in my blue eye and continued to walk. we snuck out threw the heart door to paris. it was realy pritty .

i smirked as we came into a lovely town full of dresses, dolls, and humans. all were paying to much attetion to their own lives to notice the door. daddy took me to a doll store first to pick out a new doll. noting looked intresting in the least. i told daddy that all the dolls here were not good enough. he sighed knowing that if he said anuthing i would end up breaking it anyway. we felt and got me a few dressed. all in different styles but all the same colors. white blue and black. they were beautiful and made me feel like a doll my self.

as were were waiting for the dressed to be finish daddy took me to a few different doll shops in town. all the same. worthless. trash. not good enough. broken. it wasnt until we passed this rather old looking one did i notice a doll that peaked my intressed. he was the size of a normal human. maybe allen-nii's hight. with short black hair and a butlerish outfit on. his eyes looked sad and he didnt' smile. he sad in a rather uncomfertable looking possition in the window watching the humans walk by.

i smiled and walked over to him. daddy smiled at me and went and baought the doll. the maker said that the doll was returned maytimes and was nto a toy to be used by a little girl. i glared at him and took the dolls hand smiling sadly at him.

"nomad" i told daddy who nodded and payed the man before taking the doll and putin ghim in his case. we then left and got my dressed before walkking home.