school...mor like hell

Road and I walked to school after being dropped off by Lero. Earl had given us hugs and Road’s Daddy had nearly squeezed poor Road to death! Not that Daddy didn't do the same to me but at least he warned me before he did it.

The school was a big building. It had thousands of windows and Road held my hand as we walked. Other girls in  our uniforms walked in there too. So we weren’t the only children there. All the girls looked at me like a weird, oh. I  can hear them whisper about my white hair and moon like eyes. Road glared at them when I started to get tears in my eyes. I mean did I look that weird. I had never really meet other people before. Allen had silver hair and Lenalee-san had long black hair. Road's hair even defied gravity. So why was I the one they picked on?

Road had to go to the older kid class. She kissed my forehead and said she would be right here after school and would help my with any problems I had. I walked into the classroom to see a lot of other kids in the room. They all my age looked like. So 8 or 9. The teacher looked stuffy and mean. She had her hair in a tight bun in the middle of her head and sharp looking glasses on. When she saw me she glared and grabbed my forearm taking me out into the hall.

"Young lady, dying your hair such a color is strictly prohibited!" I whimpered and pulled my hair slightly.

"Butitismyrealhaircolor..." I whispered. Her grip on my arm tightened.

"Speak up! I will not tolerate mumbling.”

"It’s my actual hair color!" I cried. The women scuffed and dragged me to the office.

"If you will not tell me the truth, I will talk to the principle." She sat me in a chair and told me not to move. I cried in my hands till Road passed the office and ran inside.

"What’s wrong Reaper? Why are you in the office crying?" I told her about how my teacher though my hair was dyed and when I told her it was real she dragged me to the office. The red mark was clear as day on my arm where she had grabbed me. Road hugged me and the teacher walked out glaring at Road.

"So thats why your a ruffian. You know Ms.Kamelot here. Amilia come with me now. The principle would like to talk to you." I nodded and Road followed me in.

"I hear you yelled at your teacher and defied the dress code purposely Amelia Mikk. Is this true? " I shook my head still crying.

"I-i-its my real hair color, Sir. I-I’m sorry I-I didn't know." Road glared at the teacher who was smirking.

"That women lying. Ami would never yell. She's too nice for that! And her hair color is real. Our family doesn't dye hair. Not to mention, that women didn't even hear Ami out and dragged her here and bruised her arm see." Road showed him my hand marked arm. The teacher growled as shut up at Road who stuck her tongue out.

"I think Ami should go home. I need a talk with Mrs.Tealy if you please girls. Ami's father will be here soon to pick her up." With that the principal told us to move along. Good thing the principle is an Akuma. Daddy told me that. I wonder if he was gonna eat the teacher now. A scream and crunch was heard meaning my hunch was right.

Daddy came and got me. Road went back to class and I went back to the Ark. Daddy was grumbling about knowing I wasn't ready for school yet. I guess reality is hard to go with. Being normal is harder than I thought.