practice and escape

i changed into a red dress with white lace and pockets before summoning my scythe. nomad held my shoulders as i sliced threw the air to make a portal and jumped in thinking of london. but ended up in china.. oh no um..maybe if i really think hard.. i hope daddy isn't in china. i slice threw again and think london thinking really hard how i wanted to go to that candy shop and opened my eyes and i was standing there with nomad..that was all i had to do..how anti-climatic. nomad smiled down at me.

"see it wasn't to hard and now we can play outside and have fun away from that room" i nodd smiling and hold nomads hand. i buy some candy, nomad and i smile as i have some tea. me and nomad walk around but soon it starts to get dark. 

"m-maybe we should head back nomad. i dont like the dark." i clutch his hand and he pets my head with a soft smile.

"nothing will hurt you my lady i promise." i nodd as we walk. it was dark now and i was shivering. after a little white i saw some white and snaped my head soon enough to see allen. 

"n-nii-san" i say as the white hair looked over. it was allen.

"ami?? AMI! thank god we found you" he started to rush over but before he could get close nomad stepped between us and pointed a knife at allen.

"what do you want with lady Ami." allen held his hands up defencivly

"w-wait im a friend i dont want to hurt her" i clutched nomads pants leg. last time i saw him he was mean and i lost my eye. i touched the glass and shuddered.  

"n-nomad lets go..please" nomad glared at allen .

"ami. its me allen. im a good guy remember." i glared and then my eyes widdened.

"14." i said..i dont know why i said that but that was what i thought when i saw him. 14..their were 15 noah right now. and he was the 14th. 

so you can see me 

 i jumped who had said that griping my scythe ripping a portal open and rushing threw. 

"i-i have to tell millenie about the 14th he he will be so excited.." nomad pulled me to his lap as we made it to my room and fell on the bed.

"but then how will you explain sneaking out" i winced at that.

"i..did not think of that" i say looking down. i slip off my shoes and slide of his lap.

"maybe he will be understanding"

"and maybe he will take away your scythe" i clutch it to me just as daddy walked in. my eyes widen and i rush over to him.

"DADDY!!!!!!! i missed  you"

"my little reaper its so good to see you. but you know. i saw another little girl who looked just like you in china. she even had the same dress" he said smirking and i laughed nervously.

"o-oh hehe really daddy. well it must not have been me i was here with  nomad all day." daddy raised his eye brow and pointed to my scythe in my hands and i retracted it putting my hands behind my back. 

"oh you are so busted reaper" i pouted. and looked down at my hands.

"i..i just wanted to go outside. and it was only for a little bit." 

"i understand you want to go outside but once our missions are done and the earl's plan is complete you can finally go outside when ever you want."

"but i even found the 14th. its allen daddy. allen walker." daddy looked confused.

"what?! how can you tell" i grinned

"he has the aura around him.  and i heard him talking. " his eyes widened.

"we'll need to tell lord millennium. right away. he grabbed my hand and started to rush out of the room.