Nomad for a fallen

i woke up to Nomad starring at me. the first time he did this i nearly jumped out of my skin but these last few weeks it seems to me a regular thing. i wake up get dressed have tea and some breakfast with nomad siting next to me. it seems he can drink tea as well but im not sure where he puts it all. i wear alot of white. even though i have different colored dresses my white ones i wear the most. sometimes black for when i go and see my family but that is almost never. once a week if im lucky. daddy is on alot of missions as of late as is road and the twins. millenie comes to visit though sometimes. he has tea with rosie, alen, nomad and me. he always follows the rules of my tea partys. i wonder if road has had these to and thats why he is so good at it. 

i look at the door and as for routine i test it to see if its locked and as always it is. sighing i go back and take off me socks knowing i wasn't going to put on any shoes today anyway best be bear foot. i hate socks anyway. rosie and alen dont talk as much anymore with nomad around but thats probably because they are shy or something. its only been about 2 weeks sense he came here after all. he seems to know where everthing is as he takes out a brush and walks over combing it threw my hair.

"thank you" i whisper to him fiddling with my dress. he finishes puting some lilies in my hair. millenie walks in just as he finishes and smiles down at me

"hello Ami how are you this fine day?" i shrug very unlady like and he raises and eye brow. 

"ami-chan is something wrong?" i look up at him

"im lonely millenie. dont get me wrong nomad is amasing but its not the same as having the family around to play with or being able to go out. its...its lonely in my room. can i please go outside?" millenie sighs and sits on the bed making me bounce before pulling me to his lap. nomad glared but said nothing, just continued cleaning up from breakfast.

"ami-chan you are very important to the noah family. we would be lost with out you. you must understand that being who you are you can not be put in any dangerious situations. the safest place is here in the new ark away from humans and in your room. the akuma while still loyal to me and the rest of the clan see you still as human because of your mother" i winced and looked down.

"but cant i come out and by with you? i mean if im with you i will be safe and if nomad is with me he will pretect me" millenie shook his head peting me head

"my dear girl i am a very buissy man and so i am not able to watch you and we do not know if nomad is able to pretect you from akuma." i jsut look down bringing up my knees

"when will daddy be back?" millenies gaze seems to soften

"after he killes a certain general he will be home to play with you all you want" i nodds smiling slightly

"ok hehe"

"buuuuuuuut for now how about we play dollys before i get back to work alright?"i nodd enthusiasticly as we play dolls for a few hours. he leaves and its jsut me and my dolls again. i start puting away some of them and sit on my bed. nomad sits next to me and cuddles me.

"we could always escape?" i snap my head up at him blinking

"escape? but millenie and daddy will be mad if i do" nomad smiles sinisterly. 

"not if we are back in time that they wont notice. we just have to be back before tomarrow morning when the earl comes to see us" i nodds thinking

"i guess we can get back. but what about the portal i cant open it im just a little girl. i dont have any powers not realy at least" i blush and look down nomad rolls his eyes

"ami-sama your scythe it can open portals why dont you go threw that?" 

"because i cant control it. im still trying to figure out how to pick a location" nomad nodds and thinks puting a hand under his chin

"then we need to practace. my lady"