dreams

I was in a dark room, hugging my knees. A girl walked in. Road I think. She knelt down by me and hugged me as I shook. She was so warm and kind. But Allen said not to trust Noah. He said they were bad.

"They are bad to Ami. Why can’t you see that?" I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She moved them away and smiled getting up and grabbing a human that looked like a giant doll. She walked her over.

"This is Emily. Hehe, she is my newest doll! Why don’t we play with her." I nodded smiling and got up walking over to Emily. She knelt down and  pet my head smiling. It was obvious that she was under Road’s control. Probably using memories to control her.

"Hehe I found Emily in an ally being attacked by our Akuma. But..." Road walked over to Emily and turned her chin over to face her. Akuma floated around us.

"But she is boring now...what do you think, Ami?" Road smiled at me giggling at my face. I must have looked funny to her because she smirked and turned to her umbrella Lero.

"I’m done with her, Lero lets wake Ami so we can play for real."

"No, no lero, Earl-sama says to let her sleep, lero!"

"Lero you’re no fun besides she is." Road started to whisper and I couldn't hear what she said. Lero disappeared and the world started to fade. Road wave and soon was gone.

                                                                                           ~>0<~

I was in a white room. Rubbing my eyes I yawned and held onto a plushie I was holding onto when I was sleeping. Tyki walked in smiling with road close behind. Tyki smiled and pet my head kissing it.

"Good morning Reaper." He smiled and Road jumped on the bed hugging me tight.

"Aww she is soooo cute Tyki-pyon heheheh." Road said smiling big. I blushed and hid behind my plushie. Tyki laughed and picked me up cutely smiling.

"Come on sweetie lets go meet the family. You're going to love them." I nodded meekly and looked down hugging my plushie tight.

"Now I know that the exorcists have told you bad things about us but you'll see. Everyone will love you, Reaper." I tilted my head.

"R-ea-p-er?" I asked Tyki snickered and lifted me in his arms twirling.

"Because you’re my little Grim Reaper. Bringing death wherever you go..hehe." I blushed and yawned. Da-...Tyki smiled and putting me down as Road got my clothes. It was really just a white dress with blue and black lace. She smiled and forced it on me. Tyki put pigtails in my hair and held my hand as we walked into a hallway.

"Now, when you meet them it’s okay to hide but be nice and I’m sure they will like you just as much as we do." Road said smiling and laughing as she ran to a big door and forced it open.

"HEY EVERYONE TYKI'S KIDS HERE SO BE NICE OR ELSE!" Road yelled running to her seat. I blushed and looked down. Tyki or...I guess Daddy squeezed my hand a little to reassure me that it was okay. Two boys ran up to me and started poking me with guns.

"This squirt is Tyki’s kid? What a load. She doesn’t look anything li- OWWWWWWW! SHE BIT MEEEEE!" The brown haired one yelled as I bit his hand hard. Tyki sighed and scolded me.

"Little Reaper that isn't nice now let him go." I did looking down and using me puppy eyes.

"I sowy Daddy." He paled then hugged me along with Road and the blond haired boy with stitches on his mouth.

"All forgiven." They said in unison. I internally smirked. Hehehe I win. Point one for Ami.