I can't believed he did that

Start from the beginning

"Um...is Clair Taylors family here?" A nurse in blue scrubs asks as she glances at a clipboard then along the waiting room.

"Yes, I'm her sister." I say walking over to her she glances at me then over my shoulder at Opie.

"Who's he?" She asks obscenely staring at his kutt.

"This is my boyfriend," I explain as he walks up to us, "He is a family friends."

"Ok, the traumatic experience caused Clair to bleed from her uterus. She and the baby are fine." She explains quickly.

"baby?" We all ask at the same time. She gives us a quizzical glance and nods.

"One family member is aloud to see her now. Who would like to go firts?" She asks as Juice storms into the waiting room flinging the double doors open.

"I think her husband should go first." I say as he runs up out of breath. The nurse nods and starts taking to Juice about Clair. Me, Opie, and Gemma find a seat in the waiting room and wait for Juice to return.

"I'm going to go talk to Jax and Clay. Call me if anything changes." Gemma says after sitting in the waiting room for over a hour in silence. Leaving me and Opie leaning against each other to catch a few minutes of sleep between people talking and nurses and doctors scuffling about.

~

"Hey Jess, do you want to go sit with Clair while Juice and I go to the club to discuss some things?" Opie asks as after he gently shakes me awake.

"Yeah, I would like to go see her." I say as I stand and stretch. "How are you getting to the club?"

"One of the prospects brought my bike. He is going to sit out here in the waiting room until we get back." Opie says as the skinny guy that came with Opie to pick me up from the airport walks through the double doors.

"This is rat," Juice explains, "He is going to stay out here and not bother you or Clair unless something is wrong. If you need him don't be afraid to say something."

"Hi rat." I say leaning sleeply against Opie, he nods.

"I'll be back later." Opie says looking down at me before kissing me on the forehead.

"I'll talk to you later." I say smiling up at him.  I leave him with the other members as I walk to Clair's room. Once I find her room I knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear a faint voice say through the door.

"Hey, its just me. Juice and Opie went to the club to discuss some things." I explain walking into the room. "t
They left rat in the waiting room."

"Juice told me he was leaving and that you might come sit with me." She said in a faint voice. The screaming from the event must have made her lose her voice. "Have you been in the waiting room since early this morning?"

"I've been sleeping on Opie's shoulder on and off." I say with a slight chuckle rubbing a numb spot on my face causing her to laugh at me.

"Jess, i'm two months pregnant." She springs on me as to be a surprise.

"I know sis. The doctor told us when he told us what happened and that you were fine." I say sitting in a uncomfortable hospital chair next to her bed.

"Dad is dead..." She says taking my hand into hers.

"He was never much of a father to begin with. After what he did to you and Juice he is lucky to be dead because I would hunt him down and kill him myself." I say looking at her.

"He was a bastered. Your lucky he never found out about you and Opie."

"That was rule number one for his lovely daughters. Never date a member." I says laughing. "and here we are both breaking that rule."

"Plus i'm having Juice's baby. He would have flipped his shit."

"What did mom say about you and Juice?" I ask.

"She kicked me out of the house so you tell me..."

"Damn. I haven't seen her since I left to go to Kentucky. She would probably kick my ass for dating a member too."

"So you and Opie are dating?" She says leaning back on the hospital bed. "Is it official? Have y'all...?"

"I think its official but we haven't consummated anything." I say as blush creeps onto my face. "He did spend the night at my apartment. He had a long day." I say hiding the emotional impact that happened earlier.

"We are both in for a long road with these boys." She says as we laugh together.

"I hope our backbones can hold the weight."

"We are Taylors women. We kick ass and take names."

"Love ya, Clair."

"Love you too, Jessica."

__________________________________

~ thanks for reading!