35 (part 2)

Kemiah's POV

bang bang

Two loud shots was heard from behind. My eyes saw a figure of men not from afar was holding a gun. I carefully glance at Tae's place but there is no sign of him.

I hurriedly stood up and look around to see if Tae was somewhere. But still, no sign of him.

I took my phone on my pocket and tried to contact him but it cannot be reached.

What to do?

Okay Kemiah, just calm down and trust Tae. I know he's just hunting around to find that men who tried to shot us.

I heard footsteps from behind. I turned my back and saw Tae panting while holding a gun.

I run towards him then hug him, "Tae! Where have you been?"I worriedly asked.

He smiled. "Are you okay?"he looked at me from head to toe.

I smiled back. "Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?"

"Nah I'm fine."

"Who did that?"I asked.

"I don't know."

I look at him at the eye. Something's not right here.

"You sure?"I asked sounded not convince.

"Yeah."he answered shortly.

"Maybe we should go home. It's not safe right now."I nodded and we went to the car then hopped in.

While we're still on the road. I couldn't figure out who was behind all of this. I don't remember having an enemy.....

Except..

Isn't her?

She's only the one who I had fight. And maybe she planned on a revenge. Damn that b*tch.

I glance at Tae once again and sighed. I couldn't read what going through his  mind.

Well of course you won't, Kemiah.

"Who made my kitten frowned?"he asked out of the blue.

I shook my head. "No one."

He sighed. "Forget what happened, let me do this and just rest."

"But what if they comeback and shoot us? Or worst they'll kill us."my mind was full of negative thoughts.

I know I should not think of things. I would just made it worst to Tae.
Why am I so useless?

"Hey, trust me, okay? Everything will be fine."

I hope so.

Jiwoo's POV

I can't believe that b*tch was still alive! This men are f*cking useless.

Yes, I was the one who planned this. I want her dead, I want TaeTae comeback to me.

I won't hurt my TaeTae unless it's needed. My only target here is that Kemiah.

B*tch.

I throw the wine glass because of irritation. These men in front of me shrugged and pick up the pieces of broken glass.

"Useless."I said to them.

"We're sorry, miss."

"I don't f*cking care! I want her dead! So if you still want your lives, do whatever you want just kill her!"

"Y-yes, miss."they said and bowed then blurted out.

I took another wine glass beside me and pour some of my expensive wine. I still couldn't believe this.

You will going to die, Kemiah. Try me.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I rub my forehead out of frustration. Damn that jiwoo, how dare she tries to kill my Kemiah.

I glance at a sleeping Kemiah. She's so innocent, I wish she couldn't find out who did this bullsh*t.

now it's time for my revenge. Wait and see.

To be continued..

Edit

Thank you for 3.02k reads! I love y'all!