10

A/N

PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER! still on editing

Taehyung's POV

"What brings you here, hyung?" I asked, finally out of thoughts. I calm myself, ignoring what's on me. Feeling the mixed emotions inside.

"I just wanted to visit my TaeTae, ah I've been a long time then I came. I was kinda bored so I visited you here." I nodded then continued my paperwork's, he stood up then walk forwards.

"Can I ask you, Tae?" I looked at him, feeling a bit nervous. I know this feeling, oh crap no. Not her!

What? What do you mean not her? Your out of your mind, Tae. Focus! I thought in mind.

"Sure." I said without looking at him, but I sensed that he's smirking. He hesitately didn't responded. Me, waiting him to speak up.

"Uhm, can I have Kemiah's number?" He said directly, my eyes grew not knowing why he's interested in her. I didn't murted a word.

"Tae?" The thoughts in my mind was all gone, calling me for his attention. I looked up, I could really sense somethings gonna happen. I'm not letting you in, hyung.

"I don't have her number, but my answer is no. You can't have her number unless it's provided, my apologies hyung." I manage to say it, I know he would've upset. But for her own good.

"But-" before he could say anything I just cut him off. I just want him say her name. Am the only one.

"No, and that's final. Look, if your interested in her, or something, just ask her. But with my permission." Him, looked confused about my sudden action. Do I looked weird?

"Why?" He asked, I groaned in annoyance, asking too many questions. It's just none of his business.

"It's none of your concerned. Now please just go home already? Your distracting me, hyung." His face looked upset, he just wanted to be closed to her or less. , he sighed and walk towards the door. But before he could go, Taehyung suddenly stopped him.

"And don't go near her without my permission, too." I said then he continued to go. I sighed then continued, I wanted to protect her, from him.

Kemiah's POV

Sitting here, without doing anything, my paperwork's just finished. Siting here doing nothing, I just let out a sighed. I looked at the glass window outside and looking at the sky, I feel relaxed.

A heard a loud door being shut. And I noticed it's Seokjin, with his furious face and tighted fist. What's his problem?

He noticed me looking at him, I turned around feeling my cheeks are burning. His face softened as he looked at her. He walked towards her then sat on the front chair.

"Hi, princess." He said passionately soft. She looked surprised yet kinda nervous.

"O-oh, hi." She said shyly and look at the table, she didn't want to make a eye contact with him.

"Uhm, I know this is to clingy but, can I have your number?" He said proudly and she look at him, honestly she didn't want to gave her number, specially a man.

"Uhh, sorry I didn't bring my phone." She gathered her stuff and ready to go, but she didn't know where to.

"It's okay, at least can I have it? Maybe tomorrow?" He said with puppy eyes, but she for her, it's not acceptable.

"S-sorry, really. I should be goin' now. Bye." She said and walked out, leaving a Jin behind.

"I'll be waiting you to be mine, princess. Not now but soon." He said to himself and he walked out.

As I walked out the building, I didn't know where to go since it's not lunch yet. Maybe I should go near the park, I need some fresh air, somehow.

I walked in the park, finding some bench to sit on. Once I found, I sat on it then feeling the air blowing my hair. I feel relaxed, her nervousness and fear from Seokjin went out. She let out a sighed and felt someone sat beside her, she nervously open her eyes as a gorgeous looking man sat beside her.

"Can I sat beside you?" He said then she nodded, he's cute, his soft skin where almost touching her, feeling the shiver in her spine.

"Anyways I'm Jimin, you?" She look at him, their eyes met. She didn't blink for a minute, still she's attract by Jimin.

"Ohh-uhh, Kemiah." She looked away, feeling embarrassed and shy. Looking at him long.

"Ohh! Your must be Taehyung's secretary, Park Kemiah!" She looked confused, how did he know?

"You know me? Well I'm surprised." She giggles at his cuteness, they laughed as they look at each other.

"Yeah, Taehyung told me to help him out, helping him how to apologized." Ohh, that must be he was talking in the phone? Okay, apologizing? To whom?

"Who?" I asked but feeling knew who already.

"Didn't he apologized to you?" I knew it! Yeah, he just apologized but i didn't forgave him, why are so stupid Kemiah!

"Y-yeah, but I didn't accept it. Sorry." I felt bad, he ask for help just to apologized? How cruel I am. Now I'm the one whose gonna apologized.

"You didn't? Well, it's not a big deal anyway, but please forgive him? Please?" With his puppy eyes, I can't resist him.

"Fine, okay. I'll do it later." His eyes were sparkled in joy, happy smiled at her. Not anyone can resist this Jimin.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you in the building, bye!" He winked at her and she felt her cheeks are burning and with 10 shades of red. She waved her hand then stood up, ready to face him.

To be continue..

A/N
Hello, it's me again. Hope u enjoy this chapter. I'm so happy I've reached almost 80 reads! *screamed* haha thank u RISE! U make my day, again. Road to 100 reads!
Kamsa~