17

Kemiah's POV

I walk inside the building and felt all eyes on me. I just ignored it and continue to walk.

I arrived at my office and started to work. And I remembered what happen last night. I almost forgot about our relationship. I gulped. I'm nervous you know?

After a few minutes, I heard the glass door Creek open. Then I saw him, walking handsomely and noticed me. He smiled.

"Morning babe." Was the first thing he said. I slyly lift my head up and smiled weakly.

"M-morning." I said weakly, feeling nervous. He just chuckled and continue to walk forward. To me.

"Why are you nervous? Is it because we're official now?" He asked and smiled. He sat in front of me.

I gulped, again.

"Erm, no. I just a..." I paused and then he smirked. Oh crap.

"Admit it." He said smirking at me. I look down playing with my fingers.

"Fine. I'm just nervous what's going to happen between us." I confessed, yeah it's true though.

"Shh, I'm here. I'm gonna protect you. Love you. And be here for you." He said and made me look at him. I look at his beautiful eyes with sincerely on it.

"Promise?" I asked then he nodded in response. He stood up and walk towards me.

"Promise." He said and lean forward and he kiss me on my forehead. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and closed my eyes as tears are forming slowly.

"Don't cry," he said and I nodded whilst my eyes are still closed.

"Sorry, well I'll go to work now." I open my eyes and saw his beautiful features.

"Okay. I'll call you when it's lunch break." He said and I nodded.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on my chair, thinking of her. I was so lucky to have her. I'm gonna protect her with all my cost.

Suddenly, a tall woman entered my office. Does Kemiah allowed her to go to?

She sat in front of me, she smiled widely at the sight of me. I just gave her a confuse look and disgust face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly as she just pout.

"Why? Am I not allowed here?" She asked whlist pouting. My blood started to boil. I don't want to see that face anymore.

"Yes, you're not allowed here. Did you just entered without Kemiah's permission?" I asked and she just rolled her eyes.

"Of course. She's just your secretary. And I'm your girlfriend." She said and I wanted to vomit.

What makes her think that I'm still with her? We are over now. She's the one who broke at me. Then she'll come back? Pathetic.

Suddenly the door Creek open. Revealing Kemiah, I was schock at the moment. Did she hear our conversation?

"S-sorry t-to i-interrupt. S-sir." She weakly said and close the door. My eyes went big. I stood up and trying to catch her. But this woman in front of me stop me.

"Taehyung, where are you going?" She asked but I refuse to answer. I push her hand off me. And glare at her.

"We're over. Jiwoo." As I said that. I dash off the office. I scan Kemiah's office. But she's nowhere in there.

I run out of the room and tried to find Kemiah. I ask all the client all there but they didn't notice her around. She heard everything, and this is all your fault. Jiwoo.

Kemiah's POV

As I was working, a tall woman enter. I was going to ask who she is. But she ignored my presence, does she know I'm Taehyung's secretary?

As she walk pass by, I stood up and slightly open the door. I listen to their conversation.

I didn't heard much but-

"Of course. She's just you secretary. And I'm your girlfriend." After hearing that, tears are slowly flowing on my eyes. He has a girlfriend? But, who am I to him? A toy?

I open the door, revealing myself purposely. I nervously spoke.

"S-sorry t-to i-interrupt, s-sir." I said and took a glance on him. Of course, he's shocked at the sight of me.

As soon as I said that. I run out of the office and find a spot to cry out. I wish someone will comfort me. At least.

I run out the building and I think of a place where to go. Park.

I run into the playground and went under the slide, crying. I let all my tears as it didn't stop. The words from the woman kept replying on my mind.

It's getting lunch already and I'm still here, crying nonstop. I know it's bad for me not to take lunch but my appetite went low. Didn't want to eat. I meant.

A shadow figure was in there. I lift my head up and couldn't tell who it is because of crying. My blurry vision was getting clear as the tall was, Jeon Jungkook.

"Why are you crying?" He asked but didn't say anything. I just look at him sadly and he sat beside me.

"What happened? Tell me please, I don't want you seeing crying." He said and I was taken a back. Did I chose the wrong person?

"N-nothing." I said weakly and stood up. But he grab my wrist and my eyes went wide.

"Please?" He said in a puppy eyes. I couldn't resist it so I sat down again. Processing what happened while ago.

"Uhh," I paused. And continued, I asked. " Am I some sort of a toy? Or do I look one?"

He was taken a back at question. Why she's asking him that? Of course she's not.

"W-why did you ask?" He asked her but her expression became sad.

"Oh, I am." I said firmly and stood up. Again, he stop her.

"Of course not. Please Kemiah, tell me what the hell happened?" He asked her again. He wanted to comfort her. But didn't know how.

"I'm not in the mood to tell a story. Please leave me alone." I said but he grab my wrist and pull me to him.

"What-" but before I could finish. He shushed me signalling to be quiet.

"Shh, don't worry. And I'm sorry for questioning. I wanted to comfort you. Please stay." He said whilst his eyes are closed. She sighed and sat down.

"Thank you." I said to him and he nodded. I close my eyes and tears are starting to pour down again.

To be continued..

A/N
Hello, it's me again. Sorry for not updating. How many weeks did I not updated?

But here you go, enjoy!

Vote and comment!