15

Kemiah's POV

I stood up and prepare myself for work. As my usual routine. I walk out and sat at the kitchen stool, waiting for my breakfast.

"Where are you been last night?" She asked.

I gulped.

"Uhm, the cab didn't arrive quick so I've waited it."

"Oh, I thought Taehyung brought you home." She grinned.

"Mom! Of course not." I scoffed. She hummed in response.

After I ate, I went outside and said goodbye to mom. I've waited a cab but apparently a car appeard in front of me.

Kim Taehyung.

"Sir? Why are you here?" I asked in confusion.

"To pick you up, remember?" He hopped out and walk closer.

"Remember what?" I rosed a brow.

"My girlfriend?" My eyes grew big. I forgot.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot about that." I shyly said.

"Let's go." He grab my hand. Entwined with his.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him and pulled my hands off. Buy failed.

"To work. You're not taking a cab anymore." We hopped in. I sat on the passenger seat.

"What do you mean?"

"Just sat there and be quiet." He started the engine and dose off.

We arrived at the building, of course all eyes on us. I felt embarrassed at the same time.

We entered the elevator and waited it to open. As it is stop, we step out and make way to the office.

"I'm picking you up for work, everyday." He said then I was about to say but he entered qiuckly in his office. This punk.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I sat on my chair and think. I shook my head and started to work. After I finished, no files left. I just sat here all in hour.

An idea popped out in my head. I pick up the phone and call Kemiah.

On phone.

"Come to my office, quickly." I said and a smile shown on my face.

"Why-," she was about to asked but I hung up. To many questions.

I heard a nocked outside. This must be her.

"Come in." I said and the door open. Revealing her beautiful face.

"What can I do, sir?" She asked a little bit irritated.

"Get your things and work here." I smiled at her. She look at me confused.

"Why?" She rosed an brow. I smirked.

"What why?" I asked. "I just said so. Now get going." She sighed and walk out.

I was smiling the whole time. Looking like an idiot, or whatever. I watched her working and keeps her distracted.

"Sir, can you please stop looking at me?" I looked away and she caught me.

"I'm not." I grab some of the field and pretend that I'm working.

She didn't answer me back, I stood up and put my hands in my pocket. And look at her seriously.

"Let's go." She look up and meet my eyes.

"Why? It's not lunch yet." She said and look down at her watch.

I just simply grab her hand and walk outside. People are kept eyeing on us, and murmuring.

I grab my keys from my pocket and open the door car. She went to the other side still in confuse look. I just sat and started the engine.

"Where are we going, sir?" She asked but I didn't answer her.

We went to a park, I park the car and hopped out.

"Park? Why are we here?" She asked and I turned to look at her.

"I'm tired of working, maybe we should go out for a day." I smiled at her.

"Uhh," I grab her wrist her walk passed by. We went on bench and sat on it.

I heard her tummy growled. I chuckled.

"Sorry, don't bother it." She said shyly, I glanced around to look for a food chain.

"Come on, I'm hungry too." I stood up and walk.

We reached to a food truck and ordered food. We sat on the bench and start eating.

"This is yummy, mmm." I chuckled and start eating again.

"That was tough. I ate a lot." She patted her tummy.

"Yeah, so much for a day." I look at the sky, and she look too.

Both of us didn't uttered a word. She closed her eyes and I look at her in awe. She was beautiful at this moment. I lean closer to her.

(Back to) Kemiah's POV

I closed my eyes and feel the breeze hit me. This was refreshing. As I open my eyes, revealing Taehyung closer to me. I met his sparkling eyes. So beautiful.

He moved away,then blushed. I found it cute. I chuckled but feeling nervous at the same time.

"Uhm, sorry." He apologized without looking at me.

"It's ok. What are you up to, hmm?" I said in a tone of tease. He blushed again. I laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I stop laughing and look at him. Such a cutie.

"Nothing." I look away and was about to laugh again but I froze. He held my hand.

"Kemiah," I look around to turned and faced him. He look serious at this time. I gulped.

"Y-yeah?" My voice broked as he look at me seriously.

"I want to be serious at this moment." He said and look at the sky, then me.

"U-uhh, sure. G-go on." I laugh nervously and he look at me. I stop.

"I won't tell if your not serious, Kemiah." He look away, I was curious about it so became quiet.

"Sorry." I didn't uttered a word after that.

"Kemiah, I just wanted to say," he stop. "I'm nervous about this though," he paused again. "And i was scared about you leaving me behind."

"I don't understand.." he look at me and smiled.

"Kemiah, I.." he paused.

"I what?"

"I like you."

A/N

Another updated!

Happy birthday to our Taetae. Enjoy your day. Saranghae 💜

(I am thinking if I should updated at least another one? I'll think of it.)

I'm so happy I'm almost reaching 200 reads! So happy.

Vote and comment!

(Edit)

New book cover!

Cover by: @justasmartassfangirl

Thank you!