14

A/N
A quick update! Enjoy.

Kemiah's POV

The ride was silent later on. Me, processing everything that he said, I'm nervous at this point. I bit my lower lip and look at him directly looking at the road.

"Uhm, please at least tell me what punishment are you giving me? I'm curious about it."

He smirked.

"No, it's a surprise." He continued to look at the road.

I remained silent again, I hope he doesn't punish me cleaning his toilet. No.

A few minutes car ride, he stop the car in front of a building. I step out and walked beside him.

We entered the building and went to the elevator. Just the two of us to be exact. I gulped.

"Be ready, babe." I nervously turned my head to him. I laugh nervously.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I smirked at her, I get my card and slide it to open my dorm. I brought her to my dorm, well that's where I live.

"Sat on the couch, wait for me. There." I smiled lightly to her making her nervous again.

I went to my bedroom and change to a comfortable one. I brush my teeth and spray some a little bit of perfume and walked out.

"Now tell me what kind of punishment are you going to give me?" I walked closer to her and sat beside her. But she moved away.

"Why are you so nervous?" I said softly and grab her wrist and our bodies are touching.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" Her voice broked.

I put my hands in her chin. Then to her buttom lip, slightly rubbing it. I leaned closer to her and felt her breath in me.

"You smell good, babe." I licked my lips and lean more closer and felt her lips to mine.

I kissed her hungrily, but swiftly. As I moved my mouth to hers and asked to open it. I cupped her cheeks and she kissed me back. Feeling hot, my hands moved downwards to her shirt and place my hands in her waist.

I stop a bit, breathing. She blushed and look away, I smirked.

"That's the punishment?" She asked and look at me. I smiled grinly.

"Why? Do you want more? I can give you if you want." I seductively said, she blushed hard didn't answer.

"Go to the bedroom, now." I command and walk towards the door. She look at me, giving me nervous look.

"Where are you going?" She asked and I turned around.

"Buying food, what do you want?" She think a bit, shook her head.

"You said you want homemade food? I can make you some?" I smiled widely at her. I nodded my head and she stood up.

"There's no ingredients in there. We can go grocery." She nodded her head and walk beside me.

We walked out and went to the parking lot. We entered and I start the engine and went to the super market.

After a half an our, picking some ingredients. I pick things up and we walk to the building, and went to my dorm.

"I'm cooking, you should stay here." She grab the paper bags full of food. I shook my head, as a no.

"Nope, I'm watching you cook." I grinly said.

"What? Your making me embarrassed while cooking, you punk." I chuckled at her. But went to the kitchen and sat in the kitchen stool.

She cut the vegetables and started cooking, the sound of the cooking food makes me hungry. I stood up and went behind her.

"I'm sorry couldn't make food like my mom's do. I promise I'll practice more." She turned around and startled seeing me behind her.

"Sounds good. Smells good too." She blushed and look away. I backhug her making her jumped.

"Please let me stay like this, it feels like your my mom. Soon." I heard he rheart race fast as she gulped. I smile.

I think I'm falling for you, Kemiah. No, I think I'm in love with you. Just a little bit more. Then this relationship will be real.

We stayed like that until she finished cook. I didn't realize she's done. I let my hands out and sat down the stool.

I took a bite and look at her nervous and pale face. Muching softly the food, my eyes grew big.

"Wow! You"re a great cook, Kemiah. This is so delicious." I took another spoonful and ate. She chuckled and sat in front of me, began to eat.

"Good to hear you like it, sir." She smiled and I look at her.

"You can call me Taehyung, in my house." I said and smile.

"O-ok, sir- I mean Taehyung." I chuckled at her cuteness.

We finished our food and washed the dishes. After we washed. We sat on the couch and turn on the television.

"Ahh, I think I might explode. I ate a lot." I said and she look at me, in awe.

"You almost finished the whole thing. That's why." We laugh not focusing at the television.

I think I should confess? Right now? Arghhhh, ok. Just calm down Tae.

"Uhm, Kemiah. I want to say something. I-," I stop when her phone vibrated.

"Sorry, my mom is calling." I nodded and pick her phone. I guess I can confess, someday.

"I'm back, what was it again?" She asked. I just shook my head.

"Nothing, I think you should go. It's getting late." I stood up and look at her.

"Ok." She simply reply. I'm regretting it. Just wait, Kemiah.

I open the door, and she walk out. We said goodbyes and I close the door. I sighed. Feeling disappointed to myself.

"I love you, Kemiah."

A/N

Vote and comment!