8

A/N

EDITED VERSION.

Kemiah's POV

A woke feeling hungry and tired at the same time because I forgot to eat dinner last night.

I got up from my bed feeling a little sleepy but I still have work today so I did a quick shower to wake myself up and change into my work clothes.

I went down stairs and saw mum eating breakfast. She saw me and motion me to get down quickly.

"You didn't eat dinner last night. Look at you, why don't you skip work for today? " She said worriedly.

I smiled to make her sure that I'm okay. "I'm fine mom. J can still go to work."

She just sighed, unavailable to convince me. "Well eat your breakfast okay? Don't force yourself too much."

"Thanks mom. Saranghae. " I said and ate my breakfast.

After I ate my lunch I still feel a little tired but the food boost my energy somehow. My back and neck feels numb.

.
.
.
.
.

I am now currently sitting on my recliner while reading a document but my mind can't seem to cooperate. My eyelids are getting heavier too.

I forced myself to read and continued to work.

The door suddenly opened and I saw a handsome man wearing a suit with hands on the pocket.

Cool.

What am I thinking? I really need to focus.

But my eyes are blinking and getting heavier every second because I was really tired and sleepy.

Oh shoot.

I forgot Mr. Kim's still on the door.

I slowly diverted my gaze and saw him intently looking at me! I panickly slap and compose myself and continued.

"Secretary Park. " He called which caught me off guard.

I stood up and smiled. "A pleasant morning Mr. Kim. Your schedule is empty at the moment sir. Tomorrow is your second meeting for the project that has been discussed, the meeting is held first thing in the morning. Anything else sir?"

He didn't answer but instead he just look at me. No, he was staring.

"Come with me. " He said that made me confuse but I followed him into his office.

I was looking at him until he sat on his recliner and he took a glance on me. I smiled as a response.

"Do you need anything, sir? "

"You."

Me?

"P-pardon?"

"Sleep." He said and pointed the sofa.

"S-sir? I can't-"

"Now."

"I'm perfectly fin-"

"I said now."

I gulped and nodded my head. Did he noticed that I was really to dozed off?

I head my way to the sofa and sat first. Thinking that he will changed his mind. I looked back and saw him staring at me.

"Now sleep."

"O-okay. Uhm thanks Mr. Kim. "

Before I could divert my gaze I saw him smile. He smiled!

I smiled before closing my eyes and everything went black.

Kim Taehyung's POV

As I entered the door I saw Secretary Park on her desk. She is always so early.

I stayed at my place for a moment but i saw her just glance at me. Is something wrong with her?

I stared at her and noticed that her eyes are tired. And forcing herself to read the document.

She's probably tired and sleepy.

I motioned her to come with me and made her sleep on the sofa. She was hesitant at first but I command her to sleep.

It's not so like me at all.

These days my thoughts are all about her. I was forcing myself not to think of her and get distracted but it's no use.

She has occupied my mind and I couldn't let go of it.

I took a quick glance and saw her sleepy peacefully.