The aunt looked at Yohan before looking back at Min when Seungyoun nudged her. "Honey what's Seungyoun talking about? This handsome gold medalist is your boyfriend?" her aunt questioned as she raised an eyebrow.

The girl turned to look at Yohan, before looking back at her mother. "Yes, he's my boyfriend." This simple statement brought a smile upon Yohan's face. After today, he could finally call her his, he could finally refer to the love of his life as his girlfriend.

Min had no idea how long Yohan waited for this moment to come, and he is going to make this birthday a special one indeed.

The reunion got cut abruptly when Yohan's coach came and invited him over for dinner, in which he agreed, leaving Min slightly confused. It was confusion at first, before it led to disappointment.

Yohan made it sound as though we were going to celebrate after he gets the gold medal...what is this... Min tried not to think of things too pettily since they weren't even together yet and he had his rights to spend his time and triumph with other significant people like his coach, but she couldn't get this feeling of sadness out of her chest.

"Let's go karaoke!!" Jisol said, all smiles as she placed an arm over Min. The former sighed, a pout forming. Well maybe she could have a good time with her friends if she couldn't have it with Yohan.

--------------------

Hangyul and Jisol tried their best to keep Min entertained for the past one hour but everytime she laughed, that smile would just drop as though she had remembered something sad. This made Hangyul confused but Jisol knew all too well the reason behind Min's down self.

Come on, wait a little Yoon Min. Jisol thought in her mind since she and Hangyul were just going along Yohan's plan anyway.

"Ya why are you so sad? You performed well and Yohan got a gold medal. I didn't even make it to the semi finals and I ain't even this sad!" Hangyul yelled out to get Min to sing. They were trying to cheer her up but it seems like she wasn't having any of it.

Hangyul ought to talk some sense into her.

There was a loud knock to the door of their karaoke room before a loud but an obviously fake high pitch voice came through. "Delivery!!"

The male acted as though he was mad and went to open the door while saying, "I did not order anything!!". Little did Min knew, the person that made through the door with a cake on his hands was no other than Kim Yohan.

The three began to half sing-half yell the birthday song in unison, catching Min off guard. Her brain still couldn't apprehend what was happening in front of her.

Kim Yohan.

Cake.

Happy birthday— OHHH RIGHT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY.

Min mentally facepalmed, wondering what the hell was wrong with her to the point she kept forgetting about her own birthday. Was she so bothered about the fact that Yohan wasn't here with her? Girl get a grip and stop being such a clingy person.

But what matters is that, he's here now. And she felt bad for her friends who had to deal with her sloppy attitude.

"Come on, make a wish princess." Yohan's voice sent tingles down Min's body and she loved it so much. Everything about Yohan is attractive to her and she wonder sometimes what she had done in her previous life to have met someone like him.

I hope that things will go well between me and Yohan, and that my friends will be by my side, I hope I will get to grow more in my rhythm gymnastics and that my parents are doing well. She opened her eyes after making a long wish before blowing out the fire litted candles.