Part 29 : you love her right?

Hearing Mariah's voice had Stella turn around to look at her.

"Oh you're there already!"

"Yeah, you called me a good ten minutes ago so"

"True" she laughed "well let me just finish this and we can go"

"Okay then!"

So Stella finished curing Kelly, put a bandage on the cut and then left him as good as new. She gave him a smile and grabbed her purse.

"Stella!" He called her name.

So she turned "yeah?"

"Thanks again for..for this!"

She gave him a look that meant no problem and then she left with Mariah. Their car ride was not that long but still Mariah had time to tease her sister a little.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" Stella asked getting out of her thoughts.

"Well, that look between you and this guy" she said even though she knew very well that guy's name was Severide and what he represented in Stella's past.

"Nothing i-i don't see what you're talking about"

"Oh come on!"

"But what?" She nervously laughed "it's nothing, but i will admit that his way of looking at me was something else"

"How so" she asked curious.

"I wouldn't know how to describe it"

"Okay, I won't ask more"

Meanwhile Severide was still at Molly's with everyone. He sat with Gabby with a beer in hand.

"What did we say about drinking?"

"It's just a beer, don't worry!"

"I saw Stella taking care of your hand" she smiled.

"Yes, ah Gabby! Just that simple thing had me feeling all type of ways, i love her even more than before. I just wished she remembered me"

"And she will but you just got to be patient, you should just enjoy the time you get right now."

"I know" he let out a sigh "i'm so thankful she made it out of that plane crash, i felt like i was dying a little more each day"

"It's really good that she's back, did her sister tell you more about what actually happened?" Gabby asked.

She knew about the fact that Stella lost her memory but not the rest. So Severide decided to tell her about Tara, Stella's mother. They kept talking and Severide stayed until they closed Molly's.
__________________________
Stella was standing in front a non familiar door, wearing a white dress. She first took a look at her hands and then her belly, both of them were bloody. She touched her belly again, she was clearly pregnant. But where was that blood coming from, and so she started panicking.

"No! No! No!" She kept saying.

"Everything is fine, it is not your blood" she heard someone say to her, it was clearly a man yet she couldn't see his face.

And out of the blue Stella woke up, screaming no, just like in her dream. And she woke Mariah up.

"You okay?" Mariah asked sleepy.

"I think i am, but these dreams are just getting weirder and weirder"

Mariah gave Stella a hug "you want to say up a little so we can talk?"

"Yes"

"So what was that dream about?"

"I was pregnant and I don't know whose blood were on my hand and belly but i had blood and i guess i was confused. Because I didn't know whose blood it was"