Part 23 : i have a question

Kelly was trying everything to get through and when Antonio saw him struggle he helped him get to Stella.

"Stella baby" he was really worried.

The altercation with Robert, all those hands touching her couldn't have been of any help. Her breathing was rapid, and she was clearly panicking.

"Call an ambulance and don't stand there like idiots" he screamed at the officers.

Of course the trial had been stopped and Stella was the concern. With the condition she had, her bleeding like this could only be a worry. Yet they didn't know the extent of the damages, and thankfully the paramedics arrived quickly and in no time she was at med. She had already lost consciousness on the way there.

"Uh th-the doctor said she has something called placenta previa. Please don't let anything happen to her or our baby Nat"

"Don't worry i'll take care of her"

But the only thing he could do is worry, maybe he should have forbid her to go to that trial. This was clearly too much of a stress for her, it was his role to protect both his girlfriend and baby girl. He was blaming his self, and walking from left to right in that waiting room.

"Hey Kelly!" It was Gabby's voice and so she hugged him as she got there "anything yet?"

"Um no but i'm confident" he said even though he wasn't fully confident.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry. Let's just wait"

And so thats what they did. They waited, and waited, and the wait seemed long but it was actually not too long after Gabby's arrival at the hospital that Natalie came in to see Kelly.

"Tell me" he said with his voice shaky.

"Both mommy and baby girl are fine, the bleeding was not severe. We got ahold of it. But now it would be best for Stella to be on definite rest, if she wants her condition to go away on its own she needs rest and calm. No stress, nothing to get mad at, i understand she's going through a trial right now that's a no go. If she keeps putting her or her baby through this none of them will make it."

"So do you mean she should stay home"

"Not necessarily stay home but minimize the thing she does. She needs full peace and quiet"

"Thank you Nat"

"Of course no problem!"

She then left and Kelly went to Stella's room. Again she was in the hospital, that pregnancy hadn't been easy and Kelly thought maybe it was because of him. She sure didn't go through that much trouble with Diego at least that's what he thought.

"Hey my love, i have been here with you too many times now. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, here sit" she said as she tried to grab the sit for him.

"Stop" he gave her mean look "i can get it myself, please don't overwork yourself"

"I thought you were about to tell me something bad, why the necessity to make this face?"

"Because you need to understand i have to take care of you now! And i know what you will tell that you're a grown woman and you're capable of this and more. I don't doubt it but now you need all the calm you can get and that's what i'm going to give you" he ended his sentence with a smile.

So she could only smile back at him.

"Now i'm going to give you a kiss on your forehead and watch you fall asleep"

And so he did, he leaned in and with his eyes simply told her to trust him. He grabbed her face gently and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Kelly but it's not even noon, how can you possibly think i'm going to sleep" she said jokingly.