Part 12 : the pool

Was Stella hating herself for pulling this move on Kelly? Maybe but right now she wanted to see her son, whenever she felt like crap hugging and babying him was what made her happy.

But he wasn't home just yet, him and Pam were still out and about.

Meanwhile Kelly was going back to his house, he definitely wanted to do more with Stella but the signals she was giving him weren't pleasing him very much. He didn't know where he was standing, he still had one big thing planned but now he was wondering if he would go through with it.
_______________________________
At night Gabby and Casey invited everyone to Molly's, and so he and Stella went. Tonight was a busy night, new faces were there.

And so Kelly got approached by many girls, until this one girl sat to talk with him. And so they did, the conversation was going well and he got shots for them.

Stella got in the bar, it was crowded but still breathable. And she could clearly spot everyone in the firehouse.

She sat at the bar and greeted Gabby who was behind it.

"I didn't see Brett, has she arrived yet?" She asked as Gabby was pouring her a drink.

"Oh no she told she couldn't come"

"But everyone else is there, you have Casey with Otis and Cruz over there. And Kelly there"

"Wait Otis isn't behind the bar tonight? It's only you and Herrmann?"

"Yes".

And then she turn to try and see where everyone Gabby told her about was at. Until she saw Kelly all smiles and touchy with this girl. And at that moment she thought she did good pushing him away because he was probably doing all this just because she is his son's mother.

"Do you know who this girl is?" She asked Gabby.

"Which girl, the one with Kelly?" She said as she lifted her head up to look in Kelly's direction.

"Yes" Stella said as she herself looked at the both of them, a feeling was invading her body.

Maybe jealousy. But why?

He wasn't her man, just her son's father that she happily rejected.

"But why the question Stella?" Gabby asked as she snapped Stella right back from looking at the two.

"Uh what" she didn't hear what Gabby asked her.

"I asked why the question?"

"Oh no for nothing, mind if I help you behind the bar".

"No not at all, more sets of hands is always better".

And so Stella joined Herrmann and Gabby behind the bar. It was a way to distract her from looking too much over Kelly's table.

The night was going by fast and Stella was loving this serving drinks thing. But Kelly was coming to the bar.

"What do you want?" She said cold.

"Can i have a beer and a martini".

And as he was ordering the girl came next to him, wrapped her arm around his neck and got super close to him. Stella faked smiled at her and then gave them their drinks.

"Have fun" she sarcastically said.

Severide looked at her with that smile of his and then went back to his table. After another hour of being at the bar Stella decided to leave, she couldn't stand being here anymore. Plus she was tired and she needed to be good for shift tomorrow.

As she got out of Molly's she felt someone grabbing her arm.

It was Kelly.

"What? Don't you have your friend inside? What do you want?" She said without even realizing how rude she sounded.