Part 19 : he took her

Once in the bathroom Stella splashed her face with water, that smell had her whole inside mixed up.

"Are you okay?" Gabby asked "because judging by your face you don't look too good"

"I'm fine, it's just I haven't felt like eating lately"

"You're a firefighter girl, if you don't eat the victims will have to rescue you. Maybe some fruits?"

"I feel like if i dare to say no you'll never let it go, so I guess i could eat some fruits or something"

"Great and just in case i'm going to draw some blood get it to med to see if anything shows is that okay?" she smiled as Stella nodded and said "let's go".

Gabby had another idea in her mind that's why she thought it would be better to test her blood. They went back to the common room, Gabby got Stella a bowl of fruits and decided to go with her in the bunk room.

They had a choice between Severide's quarter or Casey's. So they went to Casey's. And so when Gabby took Stella's blood, she said.

"You didn't have to do all this, aren't you going to eat?" Stella asked.

"Well i want to make sure you're good, that's what friends are for" she then added "plus there's no way you could've stayed in the common room without throwing up"

Stella laughed "thank you"

"I got a question though and I prefer asking you before I-"

But as Gabby was about to ask her question a call came in for ambo and she left. Stella decided to switch quarters, and got to Kelly's. She barely finished her fruits and fell asleep and so when Kelly returned to his quarters he made sure to make no noise. Even though a call would wake her right up.
____________________________________
In between calls Gabby was able to leave Stella's blood for analyzing. After shift Severide was out with Casey, since Gabby and Stella decided not to join. So before heading to Stella's house, Gabby swung by MED to get the results. But the curiosity was killing her and she opened the results.

Not too long after she was already at Stella's house, with a huge smile on her face. Diego was already asleep and so the girls sat in the living room to talk.

"You want some wine Gabby?"

"Oh girl you know i never say no to wine"

So Stella got up and got two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. She then went back with the bottle opened to the living room, but was surprised by what Gabby did.

"Why are you keeping both glasses" she laughed and asked Gabby then tried getting her glass back.

"Because you are not drinking wine!"

She crossed her arms "who is going to stop me from drinking, you?"

So Gabby laughed and as she would always do, she answered in a sassy way.

"Yes me and that baby" she said and she showed Stella her belly.

"Baby?" She almost yelled.

"Yes here" she took the paper out of her bag and handed it to her.

Stella saw that Gabby wasn't lying and her face lighted up, and even though she wouldn't cry that easily. This.

This was making her happier than ever.

"Gabby!" She said making a pout "can you believe that, oh my god"

Stella was really emotional, after loosing her baby she was in a bad place and now she was pregnant again.