Part 27 (2nd half) : Stella

"Kelly hey!" Antonio got in the house and got Kelly to sit.

"Are they searching right now? When did the crash happen?"

"I don't have all the info right now but i made sure to have someone looking for her"

"Stella is my whole life, she has to be okay"

"She will be"

And so Antonio stayed with Severide until he would get some news regarding Stella.
____________________________
She opened her eyes slowly, she could hear the machine beeping. Where was she? Her head was sure hurting and her whole body felt as if a train had ran over her. She finally managed to open her eyes fully, she was clearly in a hospital but why.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" A doctor asked.

"I feel dead" she said jokingly.

"Normal, you were in a plane crash-"

"Plane crash?" She asked surprised and cutting of the doctor.

"Yes, you mostly had trauma to the head. But i have to ask you some questions"

"Yes sure"

"Do you know your name?"

"Yeah Stella!" She answered sure of her.

"Last name?"

"Uh" she was thoughtful "i- i can't seem to remember"

"It's okay, do you know which city you're in and the date?"

But those were questions Stella had no idea what the answer was. She was confused, and as hard as she was trying to remember she just couldn't.

"No worries, i'm going to ask you another question. Do you you know if you were traveling with someone?"

"I think so" but still this was confused in her mind "but tell me please where am i?"

"New York, we will have to do an MRI in order to have a better look of what is going on. You seem to have a partial memory loss, tell me do you remember anything else? Perhaps you could have been traveling with your kid?"

"My kid?" She laughed "you're wrong I actually don't have kids"

"Your scar indicate that you had a c-section, and clearly not too long ago"

"C-section? Please don't play with me, i-" she was highly confused.

In her mind it was a blur, she had no idea why she was in New York. And as much as she tried making memory, she couldn't possibly imagine that she had a kid. She didn't remember her last name, neither the moment before getting in the plane. And as the doctor's question was replaying in her head she realized that she actually didn't remember anything else.

"No need to force yourself into remembering, we're going to take this slow. Just know you were lucky to make it out"

Lucky to make it out, how? When she didn't even remember anything, but she tried to take the doctor's advice and stop trying to force herself to remember.

After a little while, she saw a woman peek into her room. And weirdly she looked familiar, she focused for a minute.

"Tara" she said unsure.

"Yes, how are you Stella?"

"Good i guess, i'm sorry but i was able to associate your face to a name but I don't know who you are. Was I traveling with you?"

"Indeed, we were flying to meet your baby sister! I am your mother Stella"

"My mom?" She asked surprised.

A One Night Standजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें