Jason x Neko!Reader

Start from the beginning

"I wanted to know if we could have a little Christmas party for the team. Just so we can be together for the holidays because some of us don't have families. Please." I asked. He thought about it with a cold glare. It made me nervous.

"Of course we can V. I'm just messing with you." He said all of a sudden making me jump into Jason's arms. Jason just laughed as he held me. I let go of him quickly and landed back on my feet.

"Great I'll go tell M'gann." I said hurrying to go find her.

~Time Skip~

I was supposed to be asleep. It's well after 11 and everyone in the mountain was gone or asleep. But Jason came over about 10 minutes ago, knocked on my door, came into my room and woke me up, told me to get dressed in something he had laid out for me, and left. Now we're in the training room and he's teaching me self defense. He was teaching me how to block a punch. Although it's hard because I'm tired and I'm in comfy leggings, a loose top and a red hoodie Jason let me borrow and it's so comfy. I'm ready for bed. He was about to swing but I dodged it and koala hugged him with my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around him.

"Time to get off kitten." Jay said trying to pry me off. I didn't let go.

"Please let's just stop and go to sleep." I asked covering a yawn. He sighed and just hugged me.

"Sorry but I had a horrible nightmare where you were in trouble." He said making me blush. I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"You know if I ever need help I'd call you or Dick or Connor or the girls." I mumbled falling asleep. He pulled me away from him quickly so we were face to face.

"No you always call me first and I will drop what I'm doing and go to you. I can't lose you ok." He said with so much urgency in his voice I thought he'd start to cry. I nodded and got out of his arms to look at him.

"I know I can always count on you. Now let's go back to my room and sleep. You can stay over too. I don't want you going back home all shaken up. It'll make me worry." I said holding his hand and leading him back to my room. I opened my door and grabbed my pajamas before going into the bathroom and changing. I left his hoodie on though. I came back out and saw that he took the side closest to the wall. I blushed realizing we'd be sharing a bed. I have a crush on Jay. I've denied it and fought the fact for so lo n that I've accepted it but I've never vocalized it. I grabbed a pillow and went over to the bed. I put the pillow between us and put the covers over me.

"Scared to be in bed with me?" He asked in a teasing tone. The same tone that left me restless.

"It's just so you don't accidentally sleep on my tail." I said coming up with a quick excuse.

"I've slept next to you before on your bean bag. I'm not going to sleep on your tail. Plus Vivi I'm a pretty big guy and this is just taking up room." He said. I sighed and moved the pillow.

"J-just stay on your side." I muttered getting comfy.

"Sure thing kitten." He said grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it before letting it go.

"Goodnight Jay." I said nodding off. But I was met with light snores. I smiled and dozed off.

~Time Skip~

I woke up exhausted and sore. It was so warm that I didn't want to move. My arms hurt from blocking Jason's punches. And he wasn't even trying I'm just weak. I whimpered a bit propping myself on my arms. My back also hurt from falling. I felt an arm pull me snug against someone making me panic. I turn only to see Jason. That made me relax but I was still tense from knowing I slept with him. I usually nap on him but it feels different because I'm in bed and in my pajamas and in my room and not in the lounge on my bean bag. I saw how cute and peaceful he looked. I smiled. I reached my hand up to his bed head and started threading my fingers through it. The white streak in his hair was different. It was also something only Jason has. I stopped feeling him move.