Ugh I Can't Sleep.😣 Anna! 😭

Grant slept on the couch downstairs because he didn't want to move. He also was coughing and sneezing and didn't want to get Anna sick.

Anna walked downstairs after tossing and turning the whole night knowing she wasn't next to him.

Grant: Anna?
Anna: Yes hub?
Grant: Where are you?
Anna: In the kitchen making you some tea.
Grant: It is one in the morning.
Anna: And? I love you and I'm not having you sleep down here coughing all night it makes me sad.
Grant: Thanks babe. I was supposed to leave tomorrow but I called them and said I was sick and they said two months.
Anna: Seriously?
Grant: Babe I am not moving off this couch I don't care if it is for my country and I'm not leaving you.
Anna: Grant seriously? You need to go back to the base.
Grant: Nope they will understand that I need my honey bunny and I need to feel better because I don't want to get anyone else sick.
Anna: How did you get sick?
Grant: Personally I went outside and it being cold I didn't put a jacket on.
Anna: Yeah because I wasn't home when you went outside. Next time before you go outside I'm going to wrap you in a thousand jackets before you get sick again.
Grant: I need cuddles.
Anna: Do you want a massage?
Grant: Please.

Anna took her body oil and lotion and rubbed it on his back honestly you could tell that he didn't want to lose Anna at all.

As he kept sniffling on like a little child before she got up to get his tea she kissed his forehead to check if he had a temperature and he didn't so she was grateful for that.

Grant: Do I have a temperature?
Anna: No my love you don't but you need to come upstairs and get some sleep. Personally I don't care if you get me sick because I'm used to being sick anyways. Now I am going to bring your tea upstairs and come on take my hand and follow me.

Grant: I'm coming.
Anna: Grant now.
Grant: Okay snappy I'm coming. 😂

As he followed her up the stairs he got into bed and she thought he needed to sit in the tub for a little longer to stop his crazy night sweats.

Anna: Honey I ran a bath for you and I'm going to get in with you.
Grant: Oh lovely thank you babe.

As she got in with him he kept smiling down at her.

Anna: Where's Josh?
Grant: He is staying the day and night with Sarah and Aaron.
Anna: Oh okay. Now we have the house to ourselves.
Grant: Yes that is true and I am still feeling like shit.
Anna: Well no sex.
Grant: I can barely breathe through one nostril how the hell can we have sex.
Anna: Well I don't know but I don't want to because I want you to get better Mr. Sexy Man. ;)
Grant: You have a thousand nicknames for me and personally I love that shit.
Anna: Yeah I know you do. Did you tell your sister to come tomorrow instead of today?
Grant: I told her to come tonight.
Anna: Oh okay.
Grant: Yeah. She said she wants to meet you since none of my family met you yet and she would be the first one.
Anna: That is nice. I love your sister from what you told me.
Grant: Yeah I know. She's a good person but annoying sometimes.
Anna: Haha like me?
Grant: You aren't annoying you are my beautiful princess and I love you Anna.
Anna: How do you know my full name?
Grant: Sarah told me.
Anna: That bitch.
Grant: 😂
Anna: I can't believe she told you my full name and only my family uses that name. My grandma annoys me with it.
Grant: Haha I know you told me and Sarah says to only use it when in love or angry with you.
Anna: She is correct. I'm glad she is informing you.
Grant: Yeah she calls me from time to time to check in because you know how paranoid she gets with us.
Anna: Yeah. She is only looking out for us and the day we have kids she said she wants to be in their lives and babysit.
Grant: That's sweet and I would love her to do that considering she is trustworthy.
Anna: Exactly. Would you want me to have your kids?
Grant: No I want I Love Lucy to have my kids.
Anna: Grant.
Grant: I'm kidding baby yes I want you to have my kids.
Anna: Thank you Grant Thomas. I love you.
Grant: Gosh I hate my middle name it makes me look so damn childish. Like my mom couldn't give me the middle name Steven or like Andrew.
Anna: I like your middle name. It reminds me of Thomas the Train.
Grant: Boring.

As he continued to sniffle they both got out of the tub and into bed.

Anna: I can't believe I got in the tub with you. That was the first time we were that intimate.
Grant: I liked it.
Anna: Yeah I know because it is me not some other crazy bitch.
Grant: Very true.

She smiled up at him and kissed his forehead and he did the same back.

Grant: I don't want to get you sick so I should sleep downstairs.
Anna: Hush and get into bed you big baby.
Grant: Fine. I love you Anna.

Anna turned around and smiled at him.

Anna: I love you too sniffles.😂😂

As they cuddled into bed together Grant kept thinking about the ring that Sarah had back at her place and he couldn't wait to give it to Anna this weekend at the family gathering. Since you know he had to make a change of plans due to him being in like a bubble of being germy and sick.

Anna: I love cuddles with you.
Grant: I know. It feels nice having you in my arms.
Anna: Yeah I know. ;)

 ;)