Pearl Harbor Kinda Day. 💙🤍❤️

Since today is Pearl Harbor I decided to dedicate this chapter to remember the day we gained our independence from Japan.

Sarah's POV:

I woke up the next morning feeling happy because I got to sleep next to the most amazing guy in the world last night. I was curled up in the sheets with him and to be honest with you I felt just happy. The baby was doing great and having the man next to you always check on you was a great feeling.

As I was about to get out of bed to walk the bathroom I felt a pair of hands wrap around me.

Me: Josh you know I'm pregnant right?
Josh: Yes I do.
Me: Well pregnant women always need to use the bathroom.
Josh: I know but hurry back.
Me: Haha someone is needy today.
Josh: Yes. 😓 I am.
Me: Haha okay.

As I walked into the bathroom I called Aaron's phone.

He picked up on the first ring.

Aaron: Hi Sarah. Everything ok?
Me: Yeah everything is fine. I just wanted to check on Conner. Do you think you can bring him over today?
Aaron: Yeah I can. What time do you want him?
Me: Around noon.
Aaron: Okay sounds good.
Me: Thanks bye.
Aaron: Bye.

As I finished using the bathroom I saw Josh leaning up against the wall in his boxer shorts and I smirked at him.

Me: Well don't you look handsome.
Josh: Don't I always? ;)
Me: Don't gass yourself mister. Sorry I took so long. Aaron is dropping Conner off today. I want him to get used to having you around.
Josh: I like that idea. He's a good kid.
Me: Yeah he's very smart.
Josh: Mhm.

I leaned up to kiss him before he walked into the bathroom and he smiled into the kiss.

Josh: I will never get sick of those kisses.
Me: I know you won't.

I fixed the bed and then I went downstairs and Anna was sitting with Grant on the couch watching Pearl Harbor. She was so cute with him and that made me smile. He kept giving her kisses on the head and she would smile up at him.

Grant: I know you are staring at us Sarah.
Me: Sorry. Morning. You guys are adorable.
Grant: Thank you. Did you and my brother sleep okay last night?
Me: Yeah we did. I kept playing with the tattoo on his chest until I fell asleep.
Anna: That's the best way to fall asleep Sarah. I rub this one's chest most of the time because that keeps me from having nightmares.
Grant: You do?
Anna: Yeah I do.
Grant: I love you.
Anna: Love you too.

Of course even their kisses were cute it disgusted me. 😂

As Josh walked down the stairs and into the kitchen he smiled at me and I got my coffee and then before we walked into the living room he took my hand in his.

Me: You never do that.
Josh: Get used to it.
Me: My hands do feel nice in yours.
Josh: Yeah they do.

The two of us sat on the other couch in the living room and watching this movie always made me love Danny and Evelyn's relationship all over again.