A Day of Weird Sex Vibes. 🤨😏

I woke up the next morning having woken up from this weird obsession/dream. I didn't know how to tell Aaron though so I decided to call Sabrina to tell her since she went out with Cody and their friends this morning.

Ringing Sabrina....

Sabrina: Morning Girl.
Me: Morning Bri.
Sabrina: Did you sleep ok?
Me: Yeah I guess.
Sabrina: Did you and Aaron have another fight?
Me: No it wasn't that. It was just this weird bizarre dream I had.
Sabrina: What was the dream about?
Me: Hold on I am going to walk away from my house. If Conner wakes up Aaron can get him.
Sabrina: Okay love.

As I got up and walked down the stairs and outside I walked a block down by the park.

Sabrina: Are you outside?
Me: Yeah. So the dream started with me talking about weird fantasies with Tuck and then he invited Yeli over and then I told them both something that no one can know.
Sabrina: That is?
Me: I wanted to have a threesome with them. 😳
Sabrina: UM WHAT!?! Are you serious girl?!? 😊😊
Me: Dead serious girl.
Sabrina: Damn. Did you have one in the dream though?
Me: Yeah. I did and trust me it was fucking amazing.
Sabrina: OH MY GOSH GIRLIE! Damn I thought us women stop having 'wet dreams' I guess not.
Me: 😂😂 Girl it was just like can I tell you the best sex like any girl can have with two baseball players. Not gonna lie Cole said he was shitty in bed not damn true. Yeli said the same totally not true. They are both just so damn sensual it drives me crazy thinking about it.
Sabrina: Hm? Can I be honest with you?
Me: Yes. Lol.
Sabrina: I had one with Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo. It was a dream a couple of months ago. You know when Cody and I weren't on speaking terms.
Me: Girl what are we going to do about this. We can't make this shit come true. Like this is just weird.
Sabrina: I think we should keep this to ourselves for now until we have a family you know meeting without the kids with us tomorrow.
Me: I do like that idea. I am not going to lie. Are you guys spending the day with your friends?
Sabrina: Yeah we are because Corey wanted to see them for the day so we are going to stay here for the night then come back tomorrow morning.
Me: Sounds good. Have a good day.
Sabrina: You as well Sarah. Don't think about this too much.
Me: Yeah I promise I won't. Honestly speaking.
Sabrina: Good love.

I hung up with Sabrina and to be honest with you I don't know how I was going to hide this from Aaron but I guess I was going to have to.

Aaron woke up and walked down the stairs and to be honest with you he looked drop dead sexy with his white muscle shirt on and he looked cute with his whole outfit.

Aaron: How do I look honey? Me: Very sexy but where are you going? Aaron: We are going out for the day and my parents and your parents are in town to take care of Conner

Me: Very sexy but where are you going?
Aaron: We are going out for the day and my parents and your parents are in town to take care of Conner.
Me: Oh that sounds like fun. Where are we going though?
Aaron: I was thinking since we wanted another baby how about we go shopping for lingerie for you and then I go shopping for me and get me some cute outfits. ;)
Me: Honey you don't need outfits. What outfits did you possibly think you were going to get?
Aaron: Oh nothing crazy. I know you love my ass in Calvins so I was thinking of getting a couple pairs of those and then working my way around the mall to get other things. ;)
Me: Okay sounds good.

As we dropped Conner off to my parents place since they moved from Jersey and Aaron's parents were staying with them it was nice for Conner to spend some time with them. We know he missed them since he didn't get to see them very often.

AJ: Hey Babe. I'm going to go shopping for you and you are going to go shopping for me.
Me: Okay sounds good. Don't go insane. I don't want to look like a trashy Victoria's Secret model like Samantha usually does half the time.
AJ: Smart move but I won't make you look like her trust me on that. You look a thousand times better than her in anything you wear.
Me: Thanks love. I mean I will see what I am going to pick out for you.
AJ: That would be nice. I can't wait to see what you pick out for me.

As the day went on and Aaron and I got home and we thought that Conner was okay to stay the night since Sarah's parents had a small bed for him when he came over. He was going to be fine but Aaron and I wanted to have some fun.

He went through the bag and saw I got him cute things and he liked what I got him but now I was going to go upstairs and see what he got for me so maybe I can put them on.

I looked at the bottom of all the shorts and other clothing he got me from different stores but then I saw a Victoria's Secret bag and I was scared as to what he picked out for me.

There were a couple of cute sets but there was one where I knew I was going to look just as hot as Gigi Hadid did when she wore it. It was this black nighty with lace at the ends and then this cute long silk jacket to go with it and I have a feeling he thought I looked good in black.

I walked downstairs a couple of seconds later wearing it and his eyes just sparkled and he gave me this smirk like he knew I was going to look good in it

Me: Why are you looking at me like that? Aaron: Do you know how hot you look? Me: I don't know maybe stop staring and take a picture it will last longer

Aaron: Do you know how hot you look?
Me: I don't know maybe stop staring and take a picture it will last longer. ;)
Aaron: Maybe I should.

He took a picture of me on his phone and that pretty much just made him happy.

By the end of the night I knew another 'Little Judge' was coming.