7. Blackout

When I get off stage I'm sweaty and half blind. I lost one of my contacts when I was on stage. So I grab onto George's shoulder and follow the rest of my band and George's new fit girl back to our room. I can't quite remember her name but I know it's a funny one. After passing through the crowded, smoke filled hallways we make it back to the room. I quickly grab my glasses from my bag on the floor and put them on.
"That was fucking awesome guys!! Like you guys were amazing!!" Funny name girl jumps up and down and saunters over to our cooler behind the bed and pulls out a beer.
"Thanks and hey what's your name?" I wanted to know because it was bothering me.
"It's Mica, what's yours?"
"It's Matty. Do you know where your friend Sloan is? Just curious." I didn't want her to know how anxious I was to see Sloan.
"Nope, she went to get some air and never came back. I'm sure she's fine though, she can handle herself." She turns to George and they go into the bathroom together.
"Later mates." He says and Mica laughs as they close the door. I look down at my phone and notice that I have no missed calls or texts. Then I remember Sloan doesn't have my number. When I look up again my other two band mates have left the room and I'm standing there alone with the moans of Mica and George coming from the bathroom.
I cringe and make my way out the room to look for Sloan. I know I've told myself that I won't get involved with another girl and I told myself to stay away from Sloan but when I saw her after my shower I just couldn't help but want to be near her. I was quite gutted when she didn't show up to see me on stage but I'll get over that.
I walked out onto the porch to see if that's where she was. Maybe she took a walk. That's what people do when they need air right? Just knowing she had to get some air lets me know I affect her as much as she affects me. I wouldn't even know where to start looking for her though. I turn around and head back into the house when my foot meets the back of an iPhone. I bend to pick it up and notice it's unlocked. Curiosity gets the best of me and I go through the photos. My heart leaps into my throat when I see photo after photo of Sloan. I walk over to where a guy was standing next to the door and ask "Have you seen this girl?" I shove the phone in his face with her photo on the screen.
"Yea, she came here with a nice tall brunette." He smiles and bites his lip. I mentally cringe.
"Have you seen her since then?" I'm getting anxious because I know if I return her phone I'll get to see her.
"Yea she was out here with some guy from one of the bands playing, he carried her upstairs cause she didn't look too well." My stomach dropped and my heart started pounding in my ears. I immediately ran into the house and up the stairs taking them two at a time.
****Sloane's perspective****
Everything was spinning and I tried to lean up off the bed with my elbows but my body was just too heavy. Somehow Emmett was hovering over me in the bed within seconds. I was confused at how fast he made it to me without my noticing.
"Please take me home." I whispered, but it came out as unintelligible mumbling.
"Shhhh just be quiet, you're gonna be okay." He whispered against my lips.
Suddenly his mouth was against mine and he pinned both my arms together above my head. Tears began spilling out of my eyes as I struggled to move underneath him. My lips were numb and I couldn't move any parts of my body. Suddenly he began to lift me up and remove my shirt. I screamed, but the sound never left my mouth. There was only a whimper. More tears began to spill from my eyes as he began to take off my boots and rolled my leggings and down my legs. I was left in my underwear and bra. I wanted to kick him and scream so bad but I couldn't move and no sound came just tears. He removed his belt and pulled his pants off. Then he climbed on the bed and begin rub his hands up and down my legs. I screamed and screamed but no sound came out. My arms just lay lifeless next to me. Suddenly the door burst open and someone pulled Emmett off of me. Some things were yelled back and forth but I couldn't make out what they were. Before I knew it Emmett was on the floor and some guy was rushing up next to me. I prayed that there wasn't another guy to finish what Emmett had started. I closed my eyes to try and wish away everything but I heard a voice asking me over and over was I okay.
"Sloan love are you okay? It's me Matty stay awake for me okay? Im going to wrap you in some blankets and get you out of here okay?"
It was Matty. Matty found me. He found me. Suddenly everything went black.

****Matty's Perspective****
I grab my car keys out of my back pocket and then I quickly grab the blanket from underneath Sloan and wrap it around her body. She was completely passed out now and her makeup was completely smeared across her face. Precious Sloan, how the fuck did this happen? Why would Mica just leave her alone at this house? Anger pulses through my body as I tried to control my breathing. If I hadn't gotten here when I did who knows what would have happened. And that possibility drives me mad.
I sit there thinking about how I'm going to get her safely out of this party. I walk over to the window in the room and notice a fire escape. I scoop Sloan into my arms and make my way towards the window. How the fuck am I going to do this without dropping her? I throw her across my shoulder with the blanket wrapped tightly around her and I climb over the window sill and out onto the landing. Thankfully we are at the back of the house and the yard is deserted. What kind of house has a fire escape anyways? I finally make my way to the ground. I move her from my shoulder into my arms and walk towards the side of the house where my car is parked. When I make it to my car I open the door and lay Sloan down in the back seat. Her mouth screws up as I adjust the blankets around her. I close the door and get into the drivers seat. I pull out my phone and call George to fill him in on everything but all I get is his voicemail. So I leave a voice message and toss my phone on the passenger seat. I start the car and make my way to my apartment.

*OMG!! Love Matty tho xx Sorry for the late update! Ive been doing school work and working two jobs :'( But I'm back! and I'm gonna try and do 1-2 updates a week! *

Comment, vote, share, follow idk just leave me feedback? Thanks guys bye xx