5. Party anyone?

*Matty's Perspective*

I hear my name being yelled and the banging on the door before I even open my eyes. I sit up and wince as I began to stand in the tub. The events of yesterday rush back into my mind and I'm reminded of Sloan and the burning of my legs.

"I'm coming out! Give me a few minutes!" I slowly slide my legs through my pants and clench my eyes closed as my irritated and burned skin make contact with my rough textured jeans. I stand in front of the mirror and examine my face. I look quite a mess and the bags under my eyes are prominent against my pale skin. I splash some water on my face and open the bathroom door. I'm greeted by my mate George.
George is quite tall compared to me but he's not a giant. He looks at me funny as I try not to look him directly in the eyes.
"What were you doing in there? Were you sleeping?" He smirks as I shove past him into my bedroom and slam the door. Seconds later there's a knock on my door and George's voice on the other side, "We have a band practice in ten! Also a gig tonight. I invited this really fit girl I met at the grocery store."
I bite back a laugh as I hear the last bit of his sentence.
"You met a girl at the grocery store? A fit girl?" I hear the jingle of my doorknob as George opens my door and replies,
"Of course she's fit or I wouldn't have invited her! Now get dressed!" He smacks me in the head and leaves my room. The door slams again before I can stop it. Shit. It's going to be a long night.

***** Sloan's Perspective *****
I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. I've been awake since five am and it's noon now. Thankfully I don't have school today because I'd definitely skip class. Yesterday floods into my mind at the thought of class. Matty. His name is Matty and I said no. What the hell was I thinking? He was charming and beautiful. He was also cocky, rude and a little annoying. He went through my shit! What if he thinks I'm insane for putting water in my flask? He can't know that I'm an alcoholic. So I made the right decision right? I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even notice Mica walk into my room until I smelled chicken ramen.
"What're you thinking babe?" She smiles as she twirls the chopsticks between her thumb and index finger. Mica insists on eating her ramen with chopsticks instead of a fork like everyone else.
"I'm thinking about how much I want some of your ramen." I smile and she slides into bed next to me and hands me the cup. I sit up and immediately start shoving the noodles into my mouth.
"I went grocery shopping while you were asleep! I got some really good shit! Did you know they have roasted chicken ramen?" She smiles and grabs a noodle hanging from the chopsticks.
"No I didn't and why didn't you wake me?" I manage to say between slurps.
"You looked peaceful and adorable while you were sleeping, plus I met a cute guy at the grocery store. So karma made good on me letting you sleep in." She giggled. "We are going to a party tonight okay? This guys band is playing!"
"No fucking way, I'm not going." It was enough to go to school yesterday, I'm not going to a party in the same week.

"Sloan please, we literally used to party all the time. I'm not asking you to drink alcohol honey, I just want you to have some fun. You need a little social activity! Meet a cute boy!"
I could hear the excitement in her voice and I couldn't be a Debbie downer after everything she's done for me. Besides maybe I do just need a good party. I can handle a party without drinking can't I? I was thinking all these thoughts at once when I finally answered "Fine, I'll go because I love you." Before I knew it she was hugging and kissing me all over. It was going to be a long night.

We spent most of the day getting ready because Mica had to have the "perfect" outfit. After hours she finally settled on a tight black mini dress with black tights and heels. I decided on black leggings and an oversized dark purple sweater with my black doc martens. We love the color black. I topped it off with a black beanie.
"Um Slo let me put some makeup on ya!" I smiled and declined right away. I've never been a fan of a lot of makeup and that's Mica's thing not mine.
"Fine then how about some eyeliner and a little bit of lipstick?"
"Ugh fine." The faster I agree, the faster this night will end.
After an impromptu makeup session we were on our way to the party. Luckily the place was right around the corner from our house, so if things got hectic or overwhelming I could walk home.
The house looked very small from the inside. The lawn was filled with college kids and red cups. After Mica parked, we got out and made our way to the porch. Two guys sat in front of the door and looked Mica up and down.
"Can I help you ladies?" One of them asked. He was large with a pink Floyd shirt on that was a little too small for his large frame. He wore dark washed jeans and converse. He smiled at Mica and licked his lips. I could feel myself cringe on the inside.
Mica smiled her widest smile and batted her long lashes and replied "We're here to see the band, George invited us." She bit her lip and took my hand in hers.
"Go on in then ladies." The guy replied, giving Mica a wink as he moved out of our way.
"That was weird as fuck." I said aloud, but of course my words were drowned out by the loud bass pumping throughout the house. The house was congested with people draped and leaning on about every surface. The walls were filled with graffiti and red cups littered the floors and tables. As we weaved in and out of people the music started getting louder. Soon we made it to the middle of the house where the band was playing. The room was filled with cigarette smoke and sweaty people. Mica disappeared from my side and I stood against the wall with my arms crossed and looked up at the band playing. They weren't so bad. I turned towards the band and started rocking back and forth to the music. They were sort of rock with a little bit of pop. The lead singer had a really rough voice and his lips were literally rubbing against the microphone. He looked at me and smiled. I immediately looked away to search for Mica. Suddenly someone grabbed my hip. I turned around to find Mica standing behind me with a very tall guy with a mohawk standing behind her smiling shyly.
"Where the fuck did you go Mica?" I yelled over the music.
She laughed and shouted "Dude I went to find George!" She turned around and grabbed George by the hand, pulling him next to her.
"This is George the guy I was telling you about! His band is playing next. George this is my best friend Sloan!"
He stepped forward and immediately hugged me and said "Hi! Nice to meet you Sloan!" He shouted over the music.

Wow this guy was kinda touchy. I hugged him back quickly and stepped backwards. "Nice to meet you too George." I smiled weakly and followed them out of the loud room to a small room in the side hallway. George shut the door behind us which muffled the sounds of the band playing outside it. I looked around the room. It was small with two beds in the middle of the room, a small desk in the corner and a closed door on the wall closest to the desk. George sat down on the bed and Mica sat down on his lap. I turned around and headed towards the desk. I sat down on the cool surface and took my iPhone out of my bra and started mindlessly scrolling through tumblr. I could hear the shower turn on in the bathroom and a voice start singing. The voice was amazing, it was soothing and it made my pulse race.
"Hey George who is that in the bathroom singing?" I waited for a response that never came and when I looked up from my phone I understood why. George and Mica were all over each other. Their lips were glued to each other and his hands were attached to her hips. Great. Could this night get anymore annoying? As soon as the thought left my head I notice the shower has stopped and out walks a half naked Matty with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair soaked and dripping. Our eyes meet and my phone slips from my hands.

** Matty is a sex muffin! and omggg Mica and George!! yaaaasss x Hi guys!! Sorry it took me so long to update! Thank you for reading guys! Feedback would be really amazing and plz vote!! xx**