14. What...

Matty's Perspective

To say last night was interesting would be an understatement. I was woken up by a kick in my back. I look up to see a middle aged angry black man, who looked as if he was ready to beat my arse. 

"What in the world is going on here?" the look on his face was pure anger. His hands were balled into fists at his sides and I was so groggy I couldn't think of a response.

Before I could respond Sloane immediately jumped up and started gathering her things. 

"Come on Matty let's get out of here." The tears she had been crying the night before were all dried up on her face. She seemed in a hurry, almost nervous that we had gotten caught together.

"What in the hell are you doing here? I told you I never want to see you again!" The angry man raised his voice and began clenching and un-clenching his fists. 

Before I could respond, I hear Sloane reply angrily, "I have as much of a right as you do to visit him. Just fuck off!" She turns to grab my hand and storm off, but not before the angry man grabs her by her upper arm and starts yelling at her.

"Don't speak to me that way!" He grips her arm tighter and yells, "Do you hear me?!" 

Without thinking I immediately launch at this man and tackle him to the ground, landing a punch at his face. 

"No! Stop!" Sloane yells at me and begins grabbing at my arm. "That's my dad."

*Sorry for the short chapter, I've been extremely busy! But I hope you like it.*