Chapter 31 - Happy ever after

3rd person POV

Nightmare and Springtrap never saw John ever again once he was arrested. Spring still had to put up with Foxy and Shadow Freddy but he had Nightmare to help him. Plushtrap and Springtrap were adopted by Nightmare's dad but it didn't change there relationships with eachother.

Nightmare's POV

"Wake up sleepy bunny" I say as I pick Spring up and hug him, he rubs his eyes and yawns. "But whhhy?" He wined and snuggled into my chest. "Because it's the weekend!" I shout annoyingly. "That's why I should stay in beeed" Spring snuggles into my chest again making a cute sound while doing so. "Ok fine, but I'm staying with you" I say and he replies with a small nod, I lay him on the bed and get in next to him, then wrap us both in the covers and hug him. "Hey spring?" I ask. "Mhm" he nods. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?". He shoots up and kisses me. "YES!"

I'm sorry it's been about 2 weeks or more since I last uploaded because I'm a lazy bar stool but Hey-ho, this is it :'l, but I'm in the process of making another book, also Nightmare x Springtrap 😎, so you will have that to maybe look forward to but that's all realy so bye and have a merry Christmas 👋🙂.

PS: Can you have working links in descriptions? :/