Chapter 21 - The Metro - Part 2

Springs POV

"Hi, nice to meet you Springtrap" Says the black, floating bunny, Shadow Bonnie I think, he waves at me and smiles so I wave back nervously. "Ok, were should we go first?" Freddy asks everyone. "Freddy we decided this, the cinema" Chica says motioning to the cinema entrance. "Fine" Freddy replys, crossing his arms obviously annoyed at her. "Wait, when did..." Nightmare starts. "Dont worry we're letting you two pick the movie" Chica interrupts wafting her hand about. "Ok, what movies are there?" He questions. "I dont know go check" she points towards the movie board infront of the cinema.

We walk towards the board and Nightmare looks at the movies. "Ok Wonderland or Spiderman into the spider-verse" he asks me. "Uhh...I...I don't know either of them" I whisper and look at the floor hearing gasps all around me , he's going to think I'm an idiot. "What, how can you not know what spiderman is!?" Shadow freddy half shouts and looks at me like I'm stupid. "Sorry" I say and lower my ears. "Spring it's fine you don't know the movies, let's just watch Spiderman, ok" Nightmare says comfortingly. "Ok" I reply and look a him, then we all walk in.

(Time Skip cuz I'm lazy XP)

"That was amazing!" Freddy says while flailing his arms about. "Ovcorce it was it's spiderman!" Shadow Freddy replys. Nightmare looks down at me and asks "Yeah, did you like it Spring?" I just nod in return because I have a slush to be drinking, he laughs a bit then gets dragged away by Chica showing him the woolly jumpers, saying she was right about them being there. When someone grabs my arm, making me drop my slush, covers my mouth and shoves me against the wall in between Greg's and Candy King's kind of indoors alleyway.

I look up at the tall person infront of me to see Shadow Freddy. "Hi" he says in a deep voice and gets realy close to me; I just stand still shaking but he moves his hand from my mouth to my hips and slams his lips onto mine, this has to be a dream.

(I tried... but its officially the 6 week holidays YAAAASSSSSSS!!! 😃)

High School Love (Springtrap x Nightmare) {Complete}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara