Chapter 29 - I'll fight for it

Bit of violence, profanity, dream like, deep smooches and CRINGE

Springs POV:

"What did you just say?" Dad replied with a clearly angry tone. "I said no." Dad looks like he's going to explode, I begin to shake a bit I've never really stood up to my dad. "You ungrateful, little bastard!" Dad runs in my direction, ready to punch me, I cover my face with my arms bracing myself for the pain but instead I hear a crashing sound; I look at where the sound came from and see dad unconscious sitting against the wall, I look up at Nightmare and he smiles at me. "Dont worry, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you." I don't know what it is about him but I would never want to be without him. I jump up, slinging my arms round his neck and kiss him, not long after he holds my waist and kisses me back, he slides his tongue in my mouth and I let him explore.

"He-hem" me and Nightmare stop kissing and remember the headteacher's still here. "Y-yes sir" I manage to splutter out. "Would you mind explaining why you father was enraged so quickly and what about?" I look to Nightmare for help, I'm not that great at talking to people. "Not right now, maybe when the police are here." I look up at him. "P-police?" I ask still shakey from what just went on. "Yeah, I have an app on my phone that when I press a button, it alerts whoever is on the list of people like my dad or the police" he says so calmly it calms me a bit.

Then I hear loud shouting and police come in through the doorway but they stop when they see dad on the floor. "Sorry, I kinda already nocked him out" Nightmare says to them scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, well that was a useless entry then" one of the police women laugh. "But I'll still need to ask you all questions and clean this up so follow me please"

I am so God damn sorry, I said I'd be taking a short break but it turned into over a month, I'm not gunna lie but it felt nice to not have to update but also killed me to make you all wait, since you've all been so nice to me. I've had fun drawing while I was on break though here take a look.

But bye for now and if I dont update next Sunday feel free to spam me 👌😎👍

Ps: I'm thinking of starting a knew book while behind continuing this one mabey give me a few things you would like to see, maybe some other ships , just whatever really