Chapter 26 - Da Kiss Of Life -3-

Nightmares POV

I role on top of him and press my lips against his kissing him, please like me. Spring puts his arms round my neck and starts to kiss back, I don't think he's used to this so I'll make it easy. I slide my hand under his shirt and he makes a small, high pitched sound I take my chance and force my tung in, I explore his mouth with no denile from Spring just soft purring and I let him do the same. I soon break the kiss so we can both breath. "Y-you like me?" he asks, staring into my eyes. "Ovcorce I do, how could I not?" I smile and kiss his forehead. "I just wish I met you sooner." I say and stand up holding Spring in my arms. "Me too...umm... d-dose this make us boyfriends?" he asks and I instantly want to pop because I'm so happy. "It can" I say while trying to stay cool. "Then it will" he replies and he kisses me on the nose.

"You wanna get some food?" I ask putting him down and he nods straight away. "Ok follow me then" I hold my hand out for him and he holds it while we walk down the stairs and reach the kitchen, where dad and the triplets are. "Their holding hands, their holding hands!" Plushtrap instantly screams. "Yeah we are Plushy" Spring replys smiling at him. "I didn't want to interrupt anything so I left your food on the side and congrats too" dad says smirking. "Thanks."

(Time skip brought to you by potatoes)

"You two can go upstairs if you want these three will take forever" dad says motioning to the triplets. "K thanks dad, night" I reply. "Thank you" Spring then replies with a wave, he's so polite. "Do you want to get changed in the bathroom?" I ask looking back at him. "I've got boxers on it's ok" he replies and I hold my breath containing my happiness. I open my door and walk in, keeping it open for Spring as he walks in. "Thank you" he says and goes to pick up the baggy Pj top. "Your welcome" I reply and go to my Pj drawer picking out some starry trousers and a white top then put them on. I turn round to see Spring taking off his top and I can't help but look at his slim and feminine frame, then my cheeks heat up and I look back at the drawer and shut it.

"I'm ready" Spring says crawling on the bed and under the covers so I join him. "Nightmare?" He asks looking at me. "Yeah" I reply and role on my side putting my hands around him. "What are we going to say at school?", "If you meen about us then I don't know but we'll see how it goes ok", "Ok... I love you Nightmare.", "I love you too Spring, goodnight." Best day ever.

(Ok one word omfgimgoingtodieitssocute 🙃👍 I can word, seriously though I started at 6am and finished at quarter to eight and my eyes are killing me but tell me if you liked this Chapter 👋🙂 bye)