Charictor info #3

Nightmares dad - John storm

Persona: Funny, lovable, #1 dad
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship: Married
Nickname: Stormy Weather
Age: 36
Birthday: March 14th
Family: Wife, 5 son's
Backstory: John is basically the best dad in the world he is always looking out for his kids and helps when he can. John's wife is a nurse (blah blah blah herd it before in #1) he does wish she could be in the house more and not always at work but that would be to perfect. He used to work as a furnicher mover but stopped when his wife was pregnant with his eldest son, Steve -3-, to dedicate his time to her and the baby but there would be a lot more to come -w-. He never got bored or frustrated with the kids he is the role model to everyone.

Springtraps dad - Adam Gold

Persona: Unfriendly, drunket, abusive
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship: Single
Nickname: People at pub call him A.D
Age: 32
Birthday: November 21st
Family: 2 sons (I actually feel realy bad :v)
Backstory: Adam used to be a role model for everyone in his school, he was popular, handsome and sweet. He met a girl called Elizabeth in year 11 and they became best friends, hung out a lot, talked a lot and eventually flirted a lot till he asked her out and she said yes, they made plans for the futcher; jobs, houses and many vacations but at the age of 18 Elizabeth became pregnant... with someone else's baby... Adam was angry he thought that she cheated on him but she didn't, she just didn't want to tell him what realy happened. He got over it and took the child in as his own. Springtrap. 10 years later Elizabeth got pregnant with Plushtrap but again... it wasn't Adam's baby. He ignored his kids, yelled at his wife, sat on the couch and drank that was his routine until he had had enough, he turned on the oven and waited but all he managed to do was kill the love of his life. He was stuck with two kids but he never felt up to looking after them so he drank and drank and drank until he had a painful idea. (Abusing his kids -3- this escalated quickly)

(Mah friends have given up on this so it's just me now, all my ideas now, also because I've always been so late to a deadline I'm going to update tommorow aswell -3- <--incase you haven't knowtest I love this emoji thing -3- byyeee )