Chapter 4 - Thinking and Such

Nightmares POV

Mom dropped me off at the house, telling me that she's working late again, I tell her bye and watch her dfive off. Sometimes I wish she could take a day off, I walk into the house and throw my backpack onto the couch with looking. I hear an ouch and look at the couch, N.F sat up rubbing his face.

"Watch where you throw things" I smile sheepishly and apologize. "Sorry, I didn't know you were home yet" he gets up and ruffles the fur on the top of my head. "It's fine, I got to go get the three B's anyways" we call the triplets that, since it's the first letter of their names. "Ok, bye!" I tell him. "Make sure you do that homework!" He says walking out.

I get my homework and start on it, but getting distracted by what happened today at school, why were they beating up that bunny? What's his name again? Oh yea Springtrap. What did he do to have them do that? I stop thinking about it and carry on with homework, I finish in about thirty minutes and put it back in my bag. I go up to my room sigh, looking at the mess I forgot to clean  up, I start cleaning, not wanting mom to get on to me for it.

Once I finish cleaning, I pick up my pile of my dirty clothes and throw them in hamper, I got to the living room and hear N.F's loud truck park in the driveway. I watch the door open and get three hugs from the triplets, and they tell me how their day was and run to the backyard to play, I turn to N.F and smile at him. "How was your day?" I ask, he shrugs and answers with an 'okay', I nod and sit on the  couch.

"So, anything interesting happen today?" He asks sitting next to me. "Well, I caught two guys beating up this small bunny, I stopped them before they could go to far", "That's good" we sat in awkward silence, and eventually  N.F goes to the backyard with the triplets, , leaving me to my own thoughts. My mind goes back to Springtrap, why would some one just beat someone like that? Did he do something that made them mad? Want revenge? I ignored it and think about what I'm doing tomorrow, I kinda felt like Spring has no friends at school, mabey I can hang out with him?