Chapter 10 - Slightly Worrying

Nightmare's POV

We get home and the triplets run outside to play, I sit on the couch and sigh through my nose. Why did Spring look so scared? As soon as the bell rang he jumped and started shaking, then told me he was fine and lefted quickly. Why though? Mabey he had to get home early, or something like that. I get up and go to the kitchen for a snack, I look out into our backyard, the triplets were wrestling each other, well except Benny; who was picking at the grass.

I start eating my snack, still looking at my brothers playing, but then it starts raining, no, pouring down. They stop what their doing and run onto the porch, I opened the sliding door  before they could run into it, and they come in and catch their breath. "That came down fast!" Bernard says throwing his hands in the air, I nod agreeing with him. "Okay, you three go and get out of your wet clothes, okay?" They nod. "Last one is a rotten egg!" Bob yells, they all look at each other and run down the hall.

I chuckle and throw away my trash, then a knock at the door catches my attention, I walk to front door and open it a little N.F was standing there with his jacket over his head. "Can I come in?" He asked, I smile. "I open the door fully and he walks in. "Thanks, where's the others?" He asks putting his soaked jacket in the hamper near the door. "In their room, probably playing" he nods, then goes to his room. I close the door and sit back down on the couch, my phone dings as I pick it up. I look at the notifications and see a text from one of my friends, Freadbear.

(N - Nightmare F - Freadbear)

F: hey

N: hey

F: theres gonna be a new kid at school Monday

N: how do you know?

F: because she's been my friend since we were younger

N: oh, okay

F: I noticed you haven't been around lately, is everything alright?

N: yeah, I just been hanging out with a new friend of mine

F: okay cool, just wondering, I got to go. Ttyl

N: k, bye

I turn my phone off and look at the ceiling, listening to the pitter patter of the rain drops hitting the roof. Today is Friday, so I can finally sleep in, yay!