Chapter 3 - Abuse

Springtraps POV (Abuse is shown in this chapter, just warning ya, I don't support abuse in any way, it's wrong)

I hide my face in my crossed arms, while I sit on the coled tiled floor, my arms, legs, head and stomach feeling sore from Foxy and Golden kicking me. I hear a voice, different and mad, both Foxy and Golden look at the guy standing at the door of the bathroom. They look back at each other that me, Foxy came closer and grabbed my good ear. "We'll come back for ya" he says coldly, then both of them ran out of the bathroom.

I sneakily look up at the stranger, the black furred bear with red eyes, he crouches infront of me, his face looking concerned. "Are you ok?" I looked at him in the eyes, and nod my head. "Are you sure?" I nod my head again. "Okay, but let's get you out of this bathroom" before I could react, he picks me up bridal style, and Carrie's m  your and to the front doors.

"What's your name? If you don't mind me asking" he asks placing me down slowly. "S-Springtrap" I stutter out. "I'm Nightmare, nice to meet you" and he held out his hand for me to shake, so I did. "You too" then a car pulled up and beeped. "That's my mom I need to go bye" he waves at me and runs to the school parking lot, and hops into a black car, it drives away. I look at the car until it turned out the school driveway,  disappearing into many other vehicles, I sigh and start walking out of the school grounds.

I get to the cracked sideway and walk my way to the house, panic raising everytime I take a step forward, my mind imagining what things my farther does to me and my little brother. I shiver from fear, sweat rolling down my face, the hot air blowing slightly.

After thirty minutes of walking, the old and what may look like abandoned house looms over me like a monster, I take a shaker breath and open the creaky door. I softly close the door, praying he went to a friends house or something, I listen around for a bit, hearing the old house creak from the weak boards it has.

I decide he's not here and walk into Plushtraps room, he's on his little bed playing with his old and broken toys. "Hey, is dad gone?" I ask, wanting to be sure he's gone. "Gone" Plush says, then goes back to playing, he doesn't talk much, or even smile a lot. Only if he feels like it.

I take my bag off my shoulder and place it on the floor, I rummage through it and pull out a brown paper bag. "Hey, told ya I would get you something." I pull a wrapper sandwich out of the bag, and toss it to him, he catches it and unwraps it. Then eats the sandwich, in the middle of his eating he tells me "Thank you", I chuckle a little and nod.

"Now slow down, don't want to get sick" I tell him,he stops and finishes what's in his mouth, then looked at me then the rest of the sandwich. "Want rest?" He holds it out for me, I shake my head, telling him that it's more important for him to eat. So he finishes the rest and comes over and hugs me, I hug him back and we stay like that for a few minutes.

"We go see stars?" I look down at his cute face. "Not yet, but soon" he nods and goes back over to his toys, and resumes his little game. I hear stomping, then a yell from dad. "Plushtrap, hide under the bed now!" I whisper shout, he scrambles under there and I turn my whole body to the door, the door slams open, making the doorknob make a hole in the wall.

He looked at me with pure hatred in his gray eyes, my hands start shaking while I ball them up into fists at my side. "I see your home brat. Are you ready for your nightly beating?" I take a step back, he glares at me and steps forward. "And wheres brat two? He has two beatings to look forward to" I hear Plushtrap whimper, catching dad's attention, he walked over to the little bed and looked under it.

"Come out!" His voice booms, making Plush crawl farther away from him and to the wall. "Fine, guess you'll see your big brother get hurt!" He yells throwing something the bed, Plush yelps from from the object hitting him, I look at dad angrily. "Leave him out of this!" I scream at him, he seems suprising at first, since I've never yelled at him, but it quickly changes into rage.

"Come here boy!" He screamed, he runs full speed at me and grabs my shoulders, he looks me in the eyes and growls. One hand makes contact to my face, making me fall backwards, but his other hand keeps it's iron grip on my shoulder, so I don't fall. Then he trips my shirt and pulled the back of it backwards,  making me choke a little, while his other hand lands another punch to my face, then my gut, and last he kicks my leg realy hard.

"Never yell at me again" he says, our faces inches apart, his breath smelling of cigarette smoke and alcahol, he let's me go and walks out the room. I hold my leg, trying my best to not cry infront of Plushtrap, but fail as the salty tears roll down my bruised and sore face. I slide down the rotten wall, and bury my face into my knees sobbing quietly. I hear little footsteps and feel tiny arms around my shoulders and we stay like that for what seems like hours. I look Plushtrap in his brown eyes. "Thanks Plushtrap" I whisper to him, he smiles and goes to my ear "You're welcome."