Chapter 27 - Back space

Springtraps POV

I wake up in Nightmares arms, hugging him with my face buried in his chest, I pull up my hands and rub my eyes. "Morning my little bunny" Nightmare says making me jump a bit because I didn't think he was awake, he kisses my head and continues. "I didn't want to move and wake you but it is school" he finishes with a sad face. "Fine, up an Attam" I reply and rub my eyes while yawning, Nightmare smiles at me and sits up to strech. "Back to school"

(Time skip to in the car because I'm a lazy potato -3-)

"Do any of your friends know you two are together?" Nightmares dad asks looking in the mirror at us. "I don't think so and we haven't told anyone but we will" he looks at me smiling, I nod and hold his hand as we pull into the school parking lot. "We're here but remember to stay safe" Nightmare nods at his dad as he opens the car door. "We will, don't worry" he climbs out and I follow, shutting the door behind me. "Ok and oh yeah I'm watching the triplets in their play after school so you'll have to walk home tonight", "No problem, I have my key but tell me how the play was after k?" Nightmares dad nods and then slowly begins to drive away. "I will, bye", "Bye!" We both shout together.

"C'mon let's go" Nightmare says and we walk in in, still holding hands. In the school yard it was obvious where our friends were because they were screaming and running away from a wasp that was chasing them. Freddy heard me and Nightmare laughing at them, he was going to say something when someone shouted Springs name from behind us.

(I'm to sad to write anymore because I just realised I poured my flavoured water into my brothers bottle and it had water in it already so it ruined it and I'm so sad I'm crying, I know it's stupid but they buy one bottle just for me every week and I just wasted it, AAHHHHHH)

(PS: I'm sorry this is late but my parents came to bed when I was going to publish it so I couldn't, sorry also AAHHHHMABEAUTIFULFLAVOUREDWATER 😭)