Chapter 24 - Going Home

Nightmare's POV

"...and that's what happened but he was to scared to tell you" Spring lifts my arm and puts it behind his head resting on his shoulders and hugs me, burying his face in my side. "Are you ok now then Springtrap?" Dad asks looking through the mirror, Spring doesn't answer he just hugs me harder and hides his face. "He's better now" I reply for him. "As long as your both ok" he says and looks back at the road.

I look at Spring and place my hand on his head, running it through his hair. "Mmm w...what are you..." he starts but begins to purr half way through his sentence. "You like this then" I say and smile at him. "mhmm" he replies, I put my hands under Springs legs and back and lift him onto my lap. "Nightmare?" He questions. "Yeah" I reply but I run my fingers through his hair and he starts purring before he can say anything and in a couple minutes he drifts off to sleep, he's so cute and now I know how to relax him.

(I'm so sorry I thought I published it but I didn't and I deleted the chapter page I'm so so sorry it's late and it was ment to be a promise but it's still going to be out on Saturdays. I'll leave you with one of my drawings)

 I'll leave you with one of my drawings)

It's Nugget off Kindergarten :)