Chapter 22 - He's Mine

Nightmares POV

"Yeah, did you like it Spring?" I ask turning my head to face him, Spring just nod in return because he has a slush to be drinking I guess, I feel a firm grip on my arm and turn to see Chica and she drags me away. "SEE I WAS RIGHT, THEY ARE HERE!" Chica states to the whole world. "Ok I get it, you were right but can you let go of my arm please?" I say holding my arm up to her. "Ok fine, but don't underestimate my information sorce again, ok?" She says firmly. "Yes, ok, I promise"

She lets go of my arm and I turn back to look for Spring but he's not there. "Where's spring?" I question Freddy and Shadow Bonnie. "You don't know where he is, man your the worst boyfriend ever in the..." Freddy starts . "Look, He's never been here before so he won't know where he is or where to go, so we have to find him" I interrupt. "What of he's with Shadow Freddy he's been gone for a bit" Shadow Bonnie says trying to calm me, Shadow Freddy that bastard. "Where were you when he went?" I ask staring at him now. "Near Greg's I think" he replys unsurely. "K, thanks" I say and speed walk to Greg's while they follow."Can you see them?" I say, still looking round just in case. "I don't think so" Shadow Bonnie replies.

I listen for a minute and hear a small yelp from around the corner and run round to see Shadow Freddy holding Spring, who is crying, to the wall and kissing him, I'm going to kill that bastard. I feel anger run through my body and start sprinting towards S.Freddy and kick him in the stomach so he hits the wall behind him. "Stay away from him" I growl, I turn to face Spring and he jumps at me, putting his arm round my neck sobbing into my shirt. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" he coughs out and rubs his eyes. "Your welcome, but let's get out of here before he wakes up" I reply and place one hand under his bum and the other on his back.

I walk out, with Spring huddled into my chest, to see a Chica, Bonnie, Freddy and Shadow Bonnie talking to a guard. "Freddy!" I shout and they all look over at me and Spring.

(I don't realy have anything to say on this one but MY MOM SIGNED ME UP FOR SUMMER SCHOOL 😡 thankfully it's only this week though 😑 but till next time bye)

PS: Tell me what you think of this plz