Chapter 8 - A little suspicious

Nightmares POV

The bell rings, signaling it's time to go home. "I got to go" Spring tells me, his eyes filling with fear and anxiety. "Oh okay" he walks out of the gym with his ears pressed against his head. "What wrong with em?" I turn around and look at the white fox. "Don't really know myself" I say shrugging. "Eh, oh where are my manners? I'm Nightmare Mangle but just call me N.M" as soon as she said that she walked away. "Okay?"

I walk out of the gym and go through the crowds of animals, some stop what their doing to talk to me, I talk to them and walk out of school. "Oh yeah, I have to pick up the three B's" I remind myself, I walk on the sidewalk tensing up when a car goes by. I don't know why I do that, it's like a habit of mine. After it zooms passed, I walk again.

I reach their school and go inside, I enter the office and get the ladys attention. "Exuse me? I'm here to pick up my little brothers" she looks me up and down, then nods telling me to wait outside. I get outside and wait, after a little bit the bell rings, startling me. Kids run out and hop into cars and vehicles, I spot three familiar kids and get their attention, they see me and smile brightly while running over.

"Hey guys!" I greet. "Hi!" They say back.