Chapter 7 - Classes

Springtraps POV

I walk away from Nightmare and go to my next class, I'm surprised he didnt push me to tell him why I have this bruise on my face, but I guess he just didn't want to talk more about it like everyone else does. I get to class and walk to my seat, bit get tripped by Foxy on the way there, everyone laughs at me and someone calls me names. I get up and sit at my desk, which is was in front of Goldens, I sigh and watch the teacher walk in.

(Time skip to last period P.E)

I walk into the big gym and sit in the bleachers, I see Nightmare come in and look around, when our eyes meet contact he smiles and comes to sit next to me. "Hey!" He greets at me. "Hi" the gym coach come in and blows the whistle. "Alright, time to do some warm-ups before we do what we're doing today" Mr.Youngs says looking at us students. He walks off, we all obey and get on the floor, everyone starts.

(After warm-ups)

Today is a free day, so go and do whatever you want" Animals cheer and run off, Nightmare looks at me "What do you want to do?" I shrug my shoulders and duck as a dodgeball zoomed passed me. "Want to just walk around?" He asks smiling that beautiful smile- wait what?"U-uh sure" I smile back at him, we walk around and talk more, he starts talking about his family. "Wait, how many do you have?" I questiond. "Four, the younger one's are triplets, and the other one is older", "Wow, I only have a little brother" I laughed.

(Short but 🤫)

High School Love (Springtrap x Nightmare) {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें